.:Our forbidden love:.(Ulquiorra love story)part5

Chapter 5: Is This Really Him?

"Who is that piece of trash and why is she not dead?" Ulquiorra asks, staring at me as if I were invisible.

"We just got here." Melony says while Loly shook her head quickly. Ulquiorra's eyes then fell onto Luppi, who was grinning.

"I thought you guys should have got to see each other again." He says, chuckling to himself.

"What do you mean?" Ulquiorra asks.

"Luppi, get to the point." I say.

"You told that your name?" Ulquiorra asks, while glaring over at me then back at Luppi.

"No. She already knew my name." He says, still smiling.

"Explain yourself." Ulquiorra says.

"Do you really not recognize her?" He asks.

He looked back over at me, and run his eyes over my body. I felt myself blush. Damn it! Why is he even here anyways?!

"What is your goal?" I ask him. Ignore the fact of who these people are. They are your enemies. Remember that.

"My goal? Why would I tell you that?" He asks. "I'm going to get her out of the way since none of you guys did." He says, and then steps out of his body. I noticed he had on the same, familiar outfit.

I felt pain fall over my body, but instead of crying or falling to the ground, I smirk and say, "This will be fun. Fighting the 'king' and all."

"How do you know I am the king?" He asks.

"I don't remember you being this dumb." I answer.

He brought his finger up and began to make his cero on it.

"Glisten Kesshou." I say after I pulled my sword out of its sheath. Just as his cero was almost don't forming, it disappeared and his eyes got wide.

"You can't be...." He says.

"So you recognize her now." Luppi says.

"Why aren't you killing her?" Melony asks.

"M...Mai?" He asks in between stutters.

"Yo." I say, giving him a peace sign with my fingers.

"How? Why? When?" He took a breath, closes his eyes and says, "I watched you die."

"Remember when Gin made me a soul reaper?" I ask.

"Yes." He replies.

"My body wasn't dead. So when I died in that battle, I went to Soul Society," I say.

His eyes open, and I saw how soft they were. There was so much pain in them, now hiding the hatred and anger.

"I see you held onto feelings." I say.

"You told me to." He says.

"I didn't expect hatred to fill you." I say.

"Is that what happened?" He asks.

"Yes, I'm able to see it on your face." I say. "Or at least it was there."

"What's there now?" He asks.

I felt my face got hot but I say, "Pain."

"I see." He says as he reached up again but his hand dropped, and did his head.

"What's the matter?" I ask.

"I can't fight you." He says.

"That's too bad. This will be an easy kill then." I say. "Bankai, ranpu bakuha." I say.