.:Our forbidden love:.(Ulquiorra love story)part12

Chapter 12: How us Soul Reapers stick together in time of need.

"I can't believe you guys are here." I say, still in shock of there sudden appearance.

"Well believe it." Renji says. "And it was hard enough getting these arrancars not to try and kill us. We told him a million times that we were on there side and they never listened."

"Why are you leaning against Ulquiorra?" Kagami asks, practically growling.

"Uhm, well you see."

"I don't want to here it." She says, then smiles, "Just as long as my little sister is happy now."

I smiled and looked at Ulquiorra to see his eyes fixed on someone ahead of him. I turned my head and saw Ichigo standing there, gritting his teeth, leaning back in the chair, eyes closed.

"It's okay." I say to Ulquiorra. He just nodded his head and closed his eyes.

"You remember Uryuu, right?" Rukia asks me.

"Uryuu Ishida." I say. "He's Orihime's friend."

"Is that girl alright?" Ulquiorra asks.

"She is fine." Uryuu replies.

"You are the one who thinks things through?" Ulquiorra asks.

"Yes, that would be me." Uryuu says.

"Well, now that that is done, let's get down to business." I say. "Rukia, did you talk to Captain Yamamoto?" I ask.

"Yes, he will be sending in Soul Reapers starting tomorrow."

"Is he aware that any of us are here?" I ask.

"No." She says.

"I see. So therefore we need to prepare the others. But tell them not to fight." I say to Ulquiorra. "You are their King so they have to listen to you." I say.

"Shall I go now then?" He asks.

"No I will come with you to do it. But right now, we should get each of them a room to relax in before the big show starts."

Ulquiorra snapped his fingers and 5 arrancars showed up. "Show them each their own guest room." He says.

"Yes sir." They say while bowing then quickly walking.

"I'll se you guys in a bit." I say, walking behind Ulquiorra to go see his army.

We walked into the throne room, and to my amazement, there were arrancars everywhere in here. They all went completely quiet once Ulquiorra stepped in.

"Do you want to talk or do you want me to?" He asks.

"You." I say.

"Prepare yourselves. We will be having an invasion of soul reapers in our realm." He says, having each and every eye in the room on him. "Under any circumstance are you to kill them."

"What?!" Someone in the audience yells.

I stepped forward and say, "My friends and I will be working to stop this war and bring peace between the two worlds for the time being."

"It's because of you that any of this will even happen." The same person says.

Ulquiorra took a step forward, anger on his face, so I set my hand on his shoulder and say, "And it will be because of me that this will end. I will put my life on the line to bring peace in this world. This is my home after all."

"You expect us to trust you?" he asks, anger on his face as well as tons of other arrancars in the room."

"No, I expect you to trust your Lord." I say.