.:Our forbidden love:.(Ulquiorra love story)part1

Chapter 1: Soul Reaper 3rd Squad.

A loud banging noise was made on my door. "Mai, get up!" Renji yells.

"I'm up." I say back at him.

"Then unlock this door."

I stood up out of my bed, and unlocked my door and swung it open. "What?!" I yell in his face.

"Captain Kuchiki has something he wants to talk to you about."

"Is it really that important that you have to wake me up?" I ask annoyed.

"Yes." He says. "Now let's go." He says while grabbing my arm and pulling me behind him.

"Let me get my sword at least." I say. I reach out and get my sword when we walk passed it." I pushed my sword into my sash of my black shinigami robe.

I pulled my arm out of Renji's grasp, and followed him out the door, and down a pavement road. After a bit, we were at Byakuya's office. I knocked lightly and he says, "Enter." Coolly.

I stepped in through the door, and shut it on Renji's face. Byakuya gave me a disapproving look, and I just grinned childishly at him.

"You are nothing like Kagami." Renji says, while stepping through the door.

"You are right; she would have locked the door on you." I say snapping my fingers as if I should have thought of that before.

Byakuya cleared his throat and I say, "Sorry Captain Kuchiki."

"Mai, take a seat." He says. "You too Renji."

We did as we were told and quickly sat down.

"I have somethi8ng important I'd like to tell you Mai." He says.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I want you to be 3rd seat on my team."

3rd seat?" I ask. "Uhm, yeah I will do it." I say.

He nodded his head, closed his eyes, and say, "I knew you wouldn't disappoint me."

"I try not to." I say.

"You are giving her such an important role?!" Renji yells while standing up and pounding his fist on the table. "She has only been here for a year."

"Yes, but she also already had her bankai." Byakuya says back. "She only went through two months worth of training. The things she went through usually take years on end to learn." He says.

"Whatever." Renji mumbles angrily.

"You are dismissed." He said.

I left the room and mumble, "I got woken up for that?"

"That is an honor." Renji says.

"Says the jealous one." I say.

"Shut up. I'm not jealous. I'm vice captain, remember?"

"I'll take that position soon enough." I joke.

"Shut up." He says.

"It's just a joke." I say.

"I know that." He says, shoving me.

"Hey!" I yell. Then laugh with him

"It just amazes me that you died, and woke up hear, able to use bankai."

"Mai!" Kagami yells at me.

"Kagami!" I yell running to her and hugging onto her. "Hey."

"What are you doing up so early?" She asks.