.:Our forbidden love:.(Ulquiorra love story)part13

Chapter 13: Time To Prepare Ourselves

I felt a hand running along my arm, back and forth. The soft skin touching mine. The hand was so warm and loving as it glided along my skin. I rolled over, which stopped the touching, and opened my eyes to see the most wonderful guy in the world turned towards me with a soft, sleepy face.

"Good morning." He says, not letting any emotion slip.

"I have a request for you today." I say, groggily because sleep was still on me.

"What would that be?" He asks, touching my face gently.

"Today, if it comes down to us having a war, I don't want you to show emotion."

"Why not?" He asks.

"Emotion will show your weakness of me. Don't show it."

"I have heard that having a 'heart' makes you stronger. Or at least, that's the case for Ichigo Kurosaki."

"Each person differs from the next." I say, yawning.

"You look much better than you did last night." He says, totally changing the subject.

"Thanks." I mutter.

"So it all starts today, huh?" He asks.

"That's what Captain Yamamoto said."

"Shall I go check on your friends?"

"Uhm, ya you probably should here shortly, but don't leave me yet." I say, blushing lightly.

"Why not?" He asks, picking up on the blush.

"I'm kind of cold." I mutter.

He just nodded his head in understandment and wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer to his exposed skin. I snuggled up against him and pushed my nose in his throat. His warmth was so welcoming. His white skin so, well white. He pretty much blended in with the blanket sheets. The only difference was the warmth and texture.

"You're cuddly today." He states.

"How long has it been since we got to lay together?" I ask.

He let out a sigh and says, "Alright, you got me there." I smirked to myself and laughed lightly saying, "I win."

"Oh do you now?" He asks, moving. I realized he was getting out of the bed, so I threw my arms around his waste and jammed my eyes shut, hoping it would make him immobile.

I opened one of my eyes when I saw he stopped moving. He was looking down at me, of course. He was probably wondering what I was doing. But rather than ask me, he just smiled and let out a soft chuckle. To me, that was the most beautiful thing that I have ever heard, and ever laid my eyes on.

"Are you doing this to taunt me?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" He asks, his face going back to serious.

"Nothing." I mumble. I let go of him and lay back down on the bed. Today is really the day, huh? I'm not ready. I never was and never will be. Can 7 of us actually stop a war? There will be hundreds of people coming here. Do I really have the strength to save everyone? What will happen if I can't? Will I loose everyone I love? Will I lose my home? Will I lose my friends? Will I lose Ulquiorra once again?

Frustration was falling over top of me. Ulquiorra must have sensed it because he sat back down on the bed, and felt my forehead with the back of his hand. "You still seem sick." He says.

"Oh well." I say.

"You are not going to fight while being sick." He states calmly.

"You aren't my boss." I say.