.:King of Hueco Mundo:. (Ulquiorra love story)part23

Chapter 23: The Fight Is Here

I made my way, back to the spot where I first ran into Dai. She was already standing there, tapping her foot impatiently.

"I wasn't quite sure if you were going to show." She says. "We probably should have made a time."

"Yeah, well we are both here now." I say. "Sorry if I made you wait long."

"Oh, no, not at all, it's fine." She says while waving her hands frantically in front of her body and smiling.

"Why do you want to fight?" I ask.

She laughed lightly and says, "Well, Ulquiorra killed my crush." She scratched the back of her head. It seemed to have mirrored the way I was at one point. She had long pink hair, blue eyes, and a sword at her side. She had on a white pair of caprice and a white long sleeved shirt, with a white shirt that cut down at the neck, over top.

"Grimmjow?" I ask.

"Yeah..." She says.

"You seem to nice for him." I say.

"Shut up!" She yells. "He was just... misunderstood."

"By you." I mutter.

She reached down to grab her sword and I say, "Wait don't be so rash about this. Do you really want to fight me? I mean I didn't really do anything."

"You are Ulquiorra's girl, therefore I will put him in the pain he put me in."

"You will put him way more pain then you are in, and you will be killed by his hands if you kill me." I say.

"So, as long as he is in pain."

"If you want to die so bad, then let me just kill you." I say.

"I refuse to let you have the satisfaction of killing me." She says.

"Okay, well you know Ulquiorra is stronger than you."

"Yes." She says.

"So was this a set up?" I ask.

"Somewhat, I never really planned it through."

"So you're improvising pretty much?" I ask.

"Pretty much." She replies.

I rolled my eyes than ask, "What's the point to this all though? It's not going to bring Grimmjow back."

"And I care why?" She asks.

"Well he is the reason you want to kill us."

"Oh I don't want to, I need to." She says.

"And you are insane." I say.

"I may be insane, but I will have my victory of this battle."

"You seem confident about that." I say.

"Oh, I am." She says.

"Why is that?" I ask.

"Because I've seen your ban-kai in your released state. You can't beat me. To top that, you haven't seen what I have."

"Do you realize that Ulquiorra trained me, as well as Gin."

"Wait, Gin?" She asks.

"Yeah...?" I say in a asking tone.

"Wait, why would he train you?"

"Because he was my father." I say.

"Ew, no way." She says.

"Why ew?" I ask.

"He is so old." She says. I growled under my breath. "All the more reason to kill you though." She says. "I hated him."