.:Instructions on how to love:. (Ulquiorra love story)*part15*

Chapter 15: The Recruiting of the New Girl/ To Far Away To Reach.

Ulquiorra's POV

I went to Lord Aizen's room. He wanted to talk to me about something. I'm unsure on what exactly it has to do with, but I'm sure it has to do with the mission on recruiting the young girl who has ability's to heal. I knocked on his throne room door and say, "Ulquiorra, I'm coming in." The doors swung open and I stepped in.

"Ulquiorra, thank you for coming." Aizen says.

"It's my pleasure." I say bowing down to him showing my respect.

"Now, you are fully aware about bringing Orihime Inoue here right?"

"Yes, sir." I reply.

"Alright. I sent some arrancars on ahead already. They are in the human world. Right now Orihime is in Soul Society, but she should be heading back to the human world here in a bit passing through the dangai. I went you to get her then."

"I understand." I reply. "Is that all, sir?"

"Yes, you may leave now." I nodded and bowed once again, than turned and left the room."

I had to wait for Orihime to go through the dangai. I focused my attention on her spiritual pressure. I'm lucky to have the gift to sense peoples spiritual pressure from a whole different world. Once I picked up her reiatsu on movement, I decided it was now or never. I snapped my fingers and made my way to the dangai.

Quote from bleach manga:

"We,

in the first,

shall never blend together,

in the second,

shall never hold the same form,

the third,

as he who has no eyes,

the fourth,

with no direction,

and the fifth,

lies in the heart."

The portal opens up for me showing me 2 soul reapers guiding Orihime back to the human world.

"It's a bit depressing considering the fact that you only have 2 guards. But than again, having such annoying walls here fits me fine. It's not much in my nature to rush a conversation"

The Orihime girl just looked at me, with a surprised but scared impression on her face. The guy to her left yelled out. "The hell are you? Are you an arrancar?"

I began to bring my hand out of my pocket when I heard the girl yell. "Hold on. You came here to talk to me about something, right?!" Her voice was in an urgent tone.

I ignored her, and quickly killed the soul reaper to her right. Blood slashed out his side. My movements were too quick for any of them to follow. "Yes girl, that is right. I do have something to say to you."

She called out, and quickly began to heal the guy I killed. She turned to the other guy and says, "Leave. Go! HURRY NOW!! PLEASE! I'LL BE FINE!!! IF YOU DON'T LEAVE HE WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!"

I quickly disposed of the guy she was trying to warn. I wasn't going to give him the chance to get away and warn anybody on what's going on here. This was an unknown mission. She expanded the shield over both guys so she could heal them.

"So you can heal them, even when there body's are in that poor of condition. That truly is some power you have there girl." She turned and glared at me. "Girl, I want you to come with me." She went to say something and I say, "Don't speak. You will say yes. If anything else leaves that mouth of yours, and I will kill. But it won't be you that I kill."