.:King of Hueco Mundo:. (Ulquiorra love story)part16

Chapter 16: Forgiving The Unforgivable

I felt arms wrapped around my waste, and lips pushed against my own. My eyes went wide in shock, and they soon closed. I felt tears fall out my eyes. When he pulled away from me, I hugged onto him tightly and stuffed my face into his chest.

"Ulquiorra..." I try to say but couldn't get anything else out.

"Sh..." was all he muttered into my ear.

"Why?" I ask while trying to look up at him. He wiped away my tears and says, "I saw how miserable you were."

I stared at him in disbelief. "So what?!" I say angrily. "What I did to you was unforgivable..."

"And it won't go unpunished." He says while staring at me. His teal colored eyes were soft as he watched me.

I nodded my head, not sure of what he had in mind. "Don't blame Luppi." I say.

"You're going to stick up for him after all the pain you just went through?" Ulquiorra asks, not understanding.

"That's what you are suppose to do for your friends, is put them before yourself."

"I see." He says while kissing my forehead.

I clung to him, as more tears formed and fell off my face.

"Why are you crying?" He asks.

I shook my head. I had no answer to it. There are times when someone just needed to cry.

"Why would you do this?" he asks while pulling my arm up and pointing at the cut.

"That's what I did too numb pain when I lived with my mom." I say.

He sighed and pulled me closer and put his lips on my forehead. Something is wrong. He wouldn't be this clingy without reasoning. He is King of Heuco Mundo. Is that stressful? Or is there something else?... Something strange is happening. I don't expect him to tell me... but I would like to know....

"Ulquiorra." I mutter as I get on my toes to taste him again. His lips were soft and gentle like always, leaving me hungry for more every time. He was like an addictive drug to me. He was everything I wanted, and was now being given a second chance to have.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I pulled away from his sweet lips.

"You can tell something is wrong?" He asks evenly and blankly, no emotion attached to it whatsoever.

"Yes." I say while continuing to watch and see what was bothering him now.

"I killed Grimmjow as you know..." He says.

"Yes." I say.

"Meaning, other arrancars, espada, and maybe even hollows will begin to attack me. And if they can't hurt me, they will more than likely go for you." He says.

"Oh." I say. "That's it?" I ask. "Than show them you are stronger than Grimmjow, and none of them have the right to attack you." I say.

"Much easier said then done." He says.

"Tell me about it." I say.

We both sigh and I say, "We need to talk."

"About?" he asks.

"What happened." I say.

"No need to. I forgive you."

"But I don't forgive myself." I mumble. "And I probably never will." I continue on.

"Mai, don't beat yourself up for it. Things happen."

"Yeah, they do. But that shouldn't have." I say.