.:King of Hueco Mundo:. (Ulquiorra love story)part2

Part 2: Two Years Apart

"Hello Ulquiorra." Grimmjow says nastily. "What a pleasant surprise to see you here." He says.

"Yes." Ulquiorra says coldly. His eyes finally drifted off of my face and he says, "Can we speak later?"

"Oh, but of course." Grimmjow says while smirking.

I looked at both of them and could see hatred in Grimmjows eyes while concern and curiosity in Ulquiorras. Other than that, Ulquiorra's face was impossible to read. Just being around Ulquiorra made my stomach do crazy dances and I felt like screaming in joy. But why? This boy... he seems so familiar, and yet so different. Who is he?

"Why don't you go back to your room." Grimmjow says to me.

"Okay." I say as I stepped away. Once I was rounding the corner I heard Ulquiorra say, "Is that Mai?"

"Indeed it is." Grimmjow says.

"How is she here? And why is she an arrancar?" Ulquiorra asks monotonely.

"My my, Ulquiorra, get your facts straight. She is espada number 4."

"What?" Ulquiorra asks. "I'm espada number 4."

"You were. Now you're espada number one."

"What are you?"

"I'm the king of course."

"May I speak to her?" Ulquiorra asks.

"She doesn't even remember you." Grimmjow says.

"She doesn't remember me?" Ulquiorra asks unemotionally.

"No."

"I find that hard to believe considering she kept staring at me."

"Probably just heat of the moment kind of thing. She told me she didn't know who you were, or better yet she asked me who you were."

"How can she not remember me?" Ulquiorra asks.

"I am not sure. But anything you guys had 2 years ago is long gone."

"What do you plan on doing with her?" Ulquiorra asks.

"Not quite sure." Grimmjow replies. "Probably use her in my army."

"Don't you dare let any harm come to her." Ulquiorra threatened him with no emotion.

"That is no longer any of your concern with what I do to her. If she gets hurt, than she gets hurt. Oh well. She should be 'trash' in your vocabulary anyways."

Trash?... That too is so familiar also.... But why?

"Don't put words in my mouth." Ulquiorra says calmly.

"Mai, I thought I told you to go to your room." Grimmjow growls out at me.

I flinched from how he knew I was where I was at, and quickly walked back to my room. I opened my door and stepped in with questions flooding in my head.

What did we have two years ago? Why does he make my stomach flip? Who is he? Why do I just feel like running into his arms? Why do I belong to Grimmjow? An army for what? Why is this so frustrating?

"Mai..." Grimmjow asks as he steps in.

"What." I snap at him for some unknown reason.

"When I tell you to do something I expect you to do it." He says with anger in his eyes.

"Ya, whatever, sorry." I mumble.

"Don't let it happen again." He says.

"You lied to me." I say bluntly.