.:Our forbidden love:.(Ulquiorra love story)part10

Chapter 10: Final Decision

I dropped my phone onto the ground, my pulse in my head now thumping like crazy. I could hear it pumping blood. Everything seemed to have paused in that moment of time. It seemed like it took forever for the phone to hit the ground.

A.... a. war? No way!

"Hello?..." A distant voice says.

Urahara leaned over and picked up the phone and says, "Hey, sorry, she is in a state of shock right now."

I heard Kagami blabber something on the other line and I raise my hand up to Urahara and say, "Its fine Kisuke. I can speak."

He handed me the phone and I say, "Sorry about that. Are you with the captain right now?"

"No, I'm not."

"Okay thanks." I say. "I'm going to get off. I need to speak to Kisuke now."

"All right, bye."

I hung the phone up and look over at him, questions appearing on his face, and him looking worriedly at me. "What do you want to talk about?" He asks.

"Can you get me connected to Captain Yamamoto? I need to talk to him."

"Yes, but why?"

"I will not allow him to make such rash decisions without consulting me about them first. And the other soul reapers. This was a big decision and not very well planned. If they attack Heuco Mundo, I will not help."

"Alright, come with me." He says. I nodded my head and followed behind. We walked to a room I have never been in before. There were file cabinets everywhere. And then a large closet. He opened the closet up to show a large screen. He turned it on and try connecting it. After a bit, a soul reaper appeared.

"Oh Mister Urahara, how may I help you." I walked behind Urahara and say, "Get me connected to Captain Yamamoto."

"Right away captain." The screen went fuzzy until finally an old man with a cane appeared on screen.

"What is it?" he old voice asks.

"Why are you going to have an all out war in Heuco Mundo?" I ask.

"We need to kill off all arrancars and espadas. There are to many hollows, so we won't try to destroy all of them."

"Don't you think that's a bit to rash, sir?" I ask.

"No." He says. "We want to attack them before they attack us."

"What if they weren't going to attack us?" I ask.

"And what if the were. Do we really want to give them the opportunity to destroy are home?"

"No sir, but can't we wait."

"There is no time to wait for. This needs to be done immediately."

Damn it.... What do I do? I can't let them fight. "Sir, is this your final decision? Can you not think about it for a bit longer?" I ask.

"No." He replies.

I sigh and say, "I was hoping it wouldn't come down to this." I pulled my captain robe off, fold it up and say, "If you are going to do this, then I don't want to be a part of Seireitei."

"Are you sure you are doing the right thing."

"Yes." I say.

"Then you are now considered a traitor."

"I would rather be a traitor then someone who works under a guy who makes impulsive decisions." I say.

I looked over at Urahara and nodded my head. He turned the screen off and says, "Was that the best idea?"