.:Instructions on how to love:. (Ulquiorra love story)*END*

Chapter 24: The True Ending.

"Hollification!" Ichigo says. Within a blink of an eye, there was a mask acrossed his face. He quickly moved, and attacked Ulquiorra. My eyes could barely follow since I wasn't using my reiatsu. Ulquiorra jumped, making a back flip and out of the building. He let out a cero on his way out from what I could see.

I ran down the stairs, and out of the building, following to see if I could continue to watch this battle. Once I got outside, I saw Ulquiorra was taking off to somewhere. "Hold it!" Ichigo yells.

I followed along as quickly as possible, and saw they were at the dome that was over Las Noches. I followed them inside hearing, "There are two things that are forbidden beneath the dome of Las Noches. Once is the granrey cero that exists for the benefit of the espada. The second is for espada ranked four and above to release because both are too powerful and could possibly destroy Las Noches itself. Isolate murcielago."

I felt a large reiatsu being released. Blackness began to rain from above. When I looked up, I saw large wings appearing from Ulquiorra's body. "Do not loose your composure. Do not break your stance. Stretch out your awareness, and do not let your guard down at any given second." He disappeared from my sight, and reappeared before Ichigo, with some kind of light glowing in his hand, barely cutting Ichigo's shoulder. Than a large blast erupted, and I couldn't see anything.

The smoke cleared, and I saw them both in the air, just floating there. "You reflexively released a getsuga. A wise decision. If you wouldn't have done that, your head would have been at my feet."

I could tell that Ichigo was trying to catch his breathe, and he was thinking. His mask began to break. Another light formed in Ulquiorra's hand

"The power of this 'hollification' or whatever seems to have grown considerably and the amount of time that you can wear that mask, also, has increased but to think that it breaks this easily is such a pity." He says as he threw his hand, with the light in his hand with it.

Ichigo jumped back, trying to avoid the attack. Ulquiorra began to fly towards Ichigo. "Ichigo Kurosaki, fire off a getsuga. Is that your strongest form and getsuga is your strongest technique. Then fire at me one more time, right here, right now. I will show you the difference in our power."

"Fire off a getsuga? Are you fucking kidding me? You didn't have to say anything. I was going to anyway." He says and lets one out.

"As I guessed. This is the level of a human."

"You're uninjured?"

"Your black getsuga does indeed closely resemble our cero."

"Cero...? Don't limp it in with that shit."

"I see. So you haven't seen it yet? I will show you that which the espada unleash in their released state. The black cero. Cero oscuras." A large black cero flew towards Ichigo.

I fell to my knees from the large spiritual pressure swirling around me. Once smoke began to clear up, I saw Ichigo falling. His mask was no longer there, but his eyes remained the color black. Then Ulquiorra appeared before Ichigo. He hit him, and threw him into the wall.

"Do you understand now? No matter how similar your appearance and techniques are to an arrancar, their power is as far apart as Earth and Heaven. When a soul reaper or human wishes to gain power, imitating hollows is an appropriate course of action. However, because they are imitating, humans will never be equal to hollows." His feet landed on the ground, as he walked up to Ichigo.

Ichigo's clothing was ripped to ribbons. He had scratches all over his body, but he forced himself to stand. "Getsuga." He says.

"I told you its futile!!!!" Ulquiorra yells, swings his light, and hits Ichigo. Ichigo's body flew. Ulquiorra followed after him and through him into a wall. Than he walked over to him, and lifted him up by the throat and says, "Why won't you let go of your sword? You have witnessed the great difference in our power, yet you still believe you can still beat me?"