.:Instructions on how to love:. (Ulquiorra love story)*part14*

Chapter 14: An Unexpected Visit.

.

I can feel light against my eye lids, but I was to stubborn to get up. I felt movement from next to me. I opened my eyes to see Ulquiorra trying to sit up with out disturbing my sleep.

.

"Already awake." I say yawning.

.

"Did I wake you?" He has unemotionally.

.

"Nah." I say stretching out.

.

I looked over at him to see his hard face. I reached up and touched his face. I ran my finger down his lines, down his cheek. "Are you a lonely person?"

.

"Lonely? I have you don't I?"

.

"Yeah." I reply.

.

"Good." He says unemotionally.

.

I stretched out, and swung my arm down onto his stomach. "Oops." I say jumping off the bed, and running to his door. But when I blinked, he was in front of the door, gripping onto my shoulders.

.

"I think I'm going to quit blinking around you."

.

"Why?"

.

"Because." I say huffing, "Every time I blink, you appear before me."

.

"Well that's just too bad." A loud growl filled the air, and my face flushed white. "I think you're hungry." He says poking my stomach.

.

I pushed his arm away and say, "I think I am too." Something is different about him... He's more.... Human.

.

"Ulquiorra!" I yell remembering something.

.

"What?" he says in a monotone voice. I lifted my arm up in front of his face. He looked at the sleeve, and noticed it was ripped. "Right, you want a new shirt?"

.

"Do you have the same outfit that you gave me when I first came here."

.

"We can go look."

.

"Okay." He opened his door, and stood in the doorway, motioning for me to walk out.

.

"Awe, someone learned some manners." I say. As I stepped out the door, he pushed me lightly on the back. "Hey!" I yell. I spun around to see him smiling slightly. I felt my knees begin to shake. "Do you have to do that to me?" I ask, feeling my knees hit the ground, and I fell back sitting on them. I stayed there pouting with my eyes closed, and my arms crossed over my chest.

.

After a few seconds past, I opened one of my eyes, to see him just standing there looking at me. I stuck my tongue out at him, than took off down the hall. As I got closer to the cafeteria, a smell filled my nose. I slowed my pace and walked in. I walked over to the table of food, and grabbed something to eat, than I turned to walk over to a table, only to have Ulquiorra standing there in front of me.