.:Our forbidden love:.(Ulquiorra love story)part8

Chapter 8: What is this 'mission'?

"Ichigo, step back." I yell, anger sweeping through me. "I will fight you if it means you show me respect and do as I say."

"Mai, calm down. I'll fight you." Luppi says.

"Shut up!" Ichigo yells. "I am going to fight him and kill him."

"Luppi. What a disappointment." An arrancar says, showing up. "Lord Ulquiorra expects you to be back soon, and you haven't even begun the battle with the girl. I will fight the strawberry, you fight the girl."

I smiled and nodded my head to the guy that was standing next to Luppi in the sky.

"Very well than." Luppi says. He used sonido and appeared directly behind me, slashing his sword out.

"Watch out!" Ichigo yells.

"I'm who you need to be worried about." The guy says, slashing at Ichigo. "Luppi, I'm going to take this fight with me and this strawberry elsewhere."

"Okay." Luppi, yells, waving him off, then pulled out his sword and says, "You ready?"

I gripped onto my sword and say, "Yes." I was already in bankai form, so I didn't need to say anything to show him my spiritual pressure. I focused on it, and released some reiatsu, showing him how much stronger it was than before.

I disappeared from his sight, using my flash step, and appeared behind him, throwing my sword forward, making contact with his shoulder.

He is slow. Either that or underestimated me. He turned around, and I saw his sword flying towards me. He is also not in his released form, but why not? What is going on here?

"Don't take your eyes off of me." He says, but I dodged his sword, and cut his cheek. "Well, you are faster than I anticipated. I will admit that."

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"It's a mission."

"A mission for what?" I ask.

Ichigo's POV

Damn it! I need to get back and stop Mai from fighting. If this mission is about her, then she shouldn't show them anything. In fact, she should be taken back to soul society. That's the safest thing that can be done at a time like this.

"Stay focused on this fight, boy. I'm a lot stronger than I look. I was sent here to make sure Luppi finished this mission up."

"Look I don't have time for this." I need to get to Mai!

"You like that girl or something?"

"She is a friend." I say.

He swung his sword at me. I blocked it off, and pushed away from him. Hold on Mai. I'll be there soon.

Mai's POV

"Damn it." I say, panting. Luppi was in his released form. (Look pics up on photobucket. I don't feel like explaining)

"Can't handle this simple form? I thought you were strong."

"I am strong." I say. "Fine, no more taking it easy. Ranpu bakuha!" Purple light flashed from my zanpakuto and hit Luppi. Smoke filled the air, and I felt something tighten around my waste. I looked down to see his tentacle-like strength holding me, while another flew at me, spikes at the end of it.

"Luppi, it's time to go." An arrancar says, standing next to him. It was a girl.

"Mai, are you okay?" I hear Rukia's voice yell. I felt the grasp loosen, and I hit the ground hard, still holding onto my sword.