.:Instructions on how to love:. (Ulquiorra love story)*part10*

Chapter 10: His Smile.

.

Once we got back Yammy left me and Ulquiorra. My legs began to shake, as I yawned. Today had been a long day for my liking. I leaned against him, because his arm was still wrapped around my waste. As for me, I let go of his jacket. I listened to his heart beat. It was a rhythmical sound. Thump-thump. Thump-thump. Thump-thump. I closed my eyes, and got lost in his heart beat. His body was warm. Not only that, but I also noticed that he didn't even have a scratch on him from stopping Kisume from attacking Yammy.

.

I felt his arm leave my waste. I sighed. The moment we just had was done for. Or so I thought. I felt him put my arm around his neck, as he lifted me up bridal style. "To your room?" He asks.

.

"No, to your room." I say sarcastically. I heard his footsteps fall on the ground with every step he took. I breathed in his scent. It was sweet. It's hard to believe, I'm being held in the arms, of whom I was scared of just the other day. It's felt like months that I have been here, but if anything, it's probably been about 2 weeks.

.

"So you wanted to protect me?" I ask and than yawned. I was too tired to blush at my blunt question.

.

"No." He says.

.

"Liar. You told me in the human world you wanted to."

.

"So if you heard me say it, why are you asking me?"

.

I looked up at him shock. He must really not know what I'm asking in between the lines. I sighed, and closed my eyes again to think over my words, than I opened my mouth and say, "Why did you want to protect me?"

.

He stopped. He closed his eyes and seemed to be lost in thought. After a few moments he opened his eyes, and began to walk again. "I don't know the words that would allow me to explain it. It was just an impulse. I said it, without realizing it." He says trying to explain to me.

.

Tip 14: Follow your heart, not your brain.

.

I kept my eyes closed as I thought once again, on what to say. I also stayed listening to his heart beat. When the words came to me I say, "I understand."

.

"How do you know when you are feeling emotion?" He asks.

.

"Uhm, depending on the emotion. When you're happy, you want to smile, when you're sad, you want to cry, when you're mad, you want to kick someone's ass.

.

"I see." He went silent. I heard a door open, and felt his footsteps slow down. I heard the door shut. I felt a bed under me. Than I felt movement at the end of the bed. I sat up to see Ulquiorra sitting at the end of the bed. I looked around the room. There was a bed stand next to the bed, with a turquoise rug on the floor. "Where are we?" I ask. The room was the same for the most point, besides the bed stand and the rug. Mine has a desk and this room doesn't.

.

"In my room." He states as if I should have known.

.

"WHAT?!" I yell than take in a deep breathe. "Why are we here?" I ask.

.

"You said you wanted me to bring here."