.:King of Hueco Mundo:. (Ulquiorra love story)part8

Chapter 8: Kagami!

"Kagami?" I ask with a wide smile on my mouth.

"Oh my god, it's really you." She says while jumping out of bed and running over to me, and throwing her arms around me. "OH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH MAI!!!" She wails in my ears while crying tears of joy.

"Kagami, don't scream in my ears." I say while laughing and hugging her back.

"How are you?" She says while pulling me away.

"So confused." I say.

"About?" She asks while looking over me.

I looked over at Ulquiorra and back at my sister. "Nothing." I mumble while blushing.

"Why is your hair so short?" She asks while touching it. "We always looked exactly alike, and now we don't."

"I don't know what happened to it. I woke up one day, and it was gone."

"It's because of Lord Grimmjow." Ulquiorra says unemotionally like always.

"What did he do?" I ask.

"When you were turned into an espada, your hair became shorter." He says.

"Oh." I say a bit confused still?!" Kagami yells.

"Yeah." I say. "Number 4." I say

"That's so awesome. Congratulations." She says while hugging me again.

"Thanks." I say while grinning. She grabbed my hand and led me to sit down on the couch. Once sitting she says, "So where is dad?"

"Uhm...." I say while looking up at Ulquiorra for help, which he was not offering. "Dad's dead." I say.

"What?" She asks a bit shocked. "I see..." She mutters under her breath.

She leaned her head on my shoulder and sighs. "How long have you been here for?"

"I think about 2 and a half years." I say.

"You think?" She asks.

"I've been unconscious for some time." I say.

"Why?" she asks.

"I'm not sure." I reply.

"How do you not know?" She asks.

Ulquiorra quickly began to leave the room and says, "I'll leave you two alone to talk."

"Bye." Kagami says cheerfully. "Thanks for the food." She says while he closes the door behind him.

"You know, he is really good looking." She says while grinning.

What! She likes him now? This is not good.... Or is it?

"Sure." I say awkwardly.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to go for him."

"You can't." I say too quickly.

"Why not?" She asks. "Oh, do you like him?"

"I'm not sure." I say while staring at the floor.

"Well when you find out, tell me." She says.

"Alright." I reply.

We sat in Ulquiorra's room and talked all day. She ate her food and afterward told me that after she died, she went to Soul Society, and became a soul reaper, and when Aizen and his army attacked, she found her way to Heuco Mundo, but got lost. Just earlier this morning, an arrancar found her and brought her back to this palace.