.:King of Hueco Mundo:. (Ulquiorra love story)part7

Chapter 7: My Ulquiorra

"Then why?" I ask.

"Mai, I am not aloud to talk to you about this."

"Why?" I ask.

"Orders." He says.

"Ulquiorra." I mumble while looking down.

"Come in my room." He orders me while opening his door. I nodded my head and stepped in. Once in, I walked directly to his couch and sat down on it. He closed the door behind him and walks over to a wall, closes his eyes while shoving his hands in his pockets and leans against the wall.

"Tell me everything you think happened 2 years ago." He says.

"I don't remember anything. I remember coming here, killing the 9th espada, becoming a soul reaper, going to the human world, having Orihime here, then nothing." I say.

"So you remember the main things." He says. "Damn that Grimmjow."

"What.... So this was his doing?" I ask. I knew it.

"Yes." He replies.

"So does that mean that when I thought we were something before..."

He quickly opened his eyes and says, "Anything I say, you can't repeat."

I nodded my head, and he says, "Yes, we were a thing, as the humans would like to say."

"So you don't really think I am trash than?" I ask a bit happily.

"No." He replies.

"But why wouldn't I be able to remember?" I ask. Wait.. that's why I was saying those words before... that I loved him...

"That's Grimmjows doings." He says. He made his way over and sat down on the couch next to me. "So you said I make your stomach do crazy things, right?" He asks.

I felt my face get hot and I nodded my head and look over at him. I felt his hand touch my face and move down and touch over my chest where my heart was now rapidly speeding.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"So this isn't familiar to you either?" He asks.

"No." I reply. "You've done this before?" I ask.

"A numerous amount of times." He replies.

"I see." I say. I felt his other hand reach for my face, and he scooted in closer, whispering, "Do you really remember nothing about us?"

"No." I say while looking down with my face burning hot.

"Embarrassed?" He asks.

"A bit." I say.

I looked back at him and he seem to have been lost in thought then finally breaks the silence and says, "I don't know what to do."

"Neither do I." I say while staring at his face. It all seems so familiar, but I don't know why.

"You should probably get back to your room." He says. "I don't want Grimmjow finding out about us talking about this."

"So he is making you stay quiet about this?" I ask.

"Yes." He says.

"So in other words, he is the one making you endure this pain." I say angrily while standing up and clenching my fist.

"Mai." He says while quickly standing and grabbing a hold of me. "Don't repeat this." He says. I just continued glaring at the door in front of me as I tried to manage my anger that seemed to be swelling up in me, and just like that I felt warm skin over my lips.