.:Instructions on how to love:. (Ulquiorra love story)*part22*

chapter 22: It Takes A Single Sentence To Tear One Person Apart.

I felt the spiritual pressure for quite some time. At certain points, it got much higher than before, but than lower. And slowly it faded away. And at a certain point it just quickly stopped. It's been what I assumed to be 2 hours now since Grimmjow's battle with Ichigo.

I decided to go take a look at what's going on around here. There are other spiritual pressures around here, and I couldn't put a face to whose reiatsu I was feeling. I opened my door and began running down the hall way. Once I was at the doors to the building, I threw open the doors, and ran smack into somebody.

"Damn it." I mumble angrily to myself. After being here for more than 2 weeks, I'm still running into people.

Looking up I gasped, than smiled. I felt two, strong hands on my shoulders. I kept my eyes, and the teal eyes that were staring back at me.

"I was scared when I saw you disappear into that caja negacion. I'm glad you're okay."

"Yes." He says. "Where were you heading off to in such a hurry?"

"I was going to go and check out the other battles that are being held in place here."

"No."

"What! Why not?!" I yelled.

"Because, these are espada fighting other people. It's a life or death battle. I don't want you to be threatened in any way."

"But it could teach me how to fight."

"No." He says coldly.

"I'm going to anyways." I say and try getting past him to go outside. He stepped in front of me blocking my way.

"If you won't listen to me, than I see no point in talking about it."

"Good." I reply coldly.

He looked at me a bit shocked, with a tint of hurt in his eyes. He grabbed my by my waste and threw me over his shoulders.

"Ulquiorra!" I bellowed "Put me down right this instant!"

Instead of responding, he made his way to his room, threw open the door, and tossed me on his bed.

I just sat there with my arms crossed, glaring at him.

"You got your original outfit fixed?"

"Obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be wearing it."

He just stands there looking at me before saying, "I don't want to loose you. You're the only one who's ever given me feeling. If I loose you, than I have nothing."

"I don't see why I can't just sit on the sidelines."

"I don't want you too."

"We don't always get what we want."

Tip 32: Some words hurt more than you will ever know.

"I see." He says.

I closed my eyes, and put my feet over the side of the bed, and put one leg on top of the other. My arms remained crossed. When I opened my eyes, I noticed that Ulquiorra was changing out of his some what damaged clothes.

"Grimmjow did that?"

He didn't even turn to look at me, or respond in any way. He just remained quiet. I closed my eyes again, forcing myself not to cry. Not to show any signs of weakness. But I hated it when he wouldn't talk to me.

I stood up slowly, and made my way to the door. I turned to see he wasn't even watching me. I felt the tears now falling down my face. I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to get out of here, and as far away from him as possible.