.:Our forbidden love:.(Ulquiorra love story)part7

Chapter 7: Why are the arrancars here?

I felt strange. I felt like I wanted to just curl up in a ball and die. I couldn't decide upon this. Loving him or killing him? His love was the most amazing thing in the world and he spared me my life. He could have easily killed me if he wanted to, but instead he chose to kiss me.

I paced in the room Urahara was having everyone train in. So I guess you wouldn't really call it a room, but more of his own training 'world'. I watched as Ichigo and Renji trained against each other. Shortly afterwards of just watching I felt the spiritual pressure of two other people showing up. I looked over to see Orihime and Uryuu standing next to me.

"Hello." Orihime says sweetly, eyes closed and smile on her face.

"Hi Orihime Inoue and Uryuu Ishida."

"You know who we are?" She asked shocked.

"Hey, Orihime, Uryuu!" Ichigo yells while waving.

"Focus idiot!" Renji yells.

"Sorry, but I need to go say hi." He says, running over here. I noticed Renji wasn't going to take no for an answer, and his sword began to fly this way. I released my spiritual pressure, which caused Orihime to fall on her knees, and the other 3 (Uryuu, Ichigo, and Renji) to have a hard time standing.

"Renji, don't attack him if he is done training." I say.

"Sorry Captain Ichimaru." He says.

"Agh! Just call me Captain Mai or something."

"How about Captain..."

"Captain sounds fine to." I say, interrupting him.

"Wait... Mai?.." Orihime questions.

"Oh yeah. Uryuu, Orihime, this is the girl who watched Ulquiorra die." I flinched from the name and clear my throat. "Oh yeah, he isn't really dead though." He says, smile fading and a frown line appearing on his forehead.

"Yes. But don't worry. I'm strong. If it comes down to it, I am going to kill him."

"No, I will kill him." Ichigo says.

"Ichigo, listen, I know how you feel and I understand you, but I'm asking you, not as a captain. Not as someone who believes they are stronger than you, but from heart to heart, soul to soul, and friendship to friendship. Let me kill him please. This is something I need to do on my own."

"You must really despise him." He says with eyes wide with shock.

"No, I love him with all my heart. And because of that I want to kill him myself.

"I see. Well by all means, kill him with your own hands."

"Thank you." I say. Just then a loud beeping sound began. "Now what?!" I exclaimed. I grabbed my phone out and say, "Arrancars. Let's go." I took off running and soon found the others following behind.

"When we get there, I choose who I am fighting..."

"Last." Ichigo says.

"Excuse me." I say.

"You might go soft on them if you know them. Again." He says.

I looked back down to my phone and say, "They are spreading out."

"You go to the strongest one." Rukia says to me. "You know there abilities better than anyone of us since you were an espada before."

"Got it." I say, nodding my head and flash stepping to wear the arrancar was.