.:Instructions on how to love:. (Ulquiorra love story) *part6*

Chapter 6: To Show Emotions.

.

"WHAT?!!!" I screamed in horror. "Gin's making me do what?"

.

Looking at me with the blank face Ulquiorra repeated himself for the second time, "He said, he wants you to train with someone, to learn about your zanpakuto."

.

"WHAT?!"

.

"I'm not repeating myself again." He says coldly.

.

"Who am I suppose to train with? Won't they just try to kill me for killing the 9th espada?"

.

"You would be surprised." He says.

.

"Well how about you train with me?"

.

"What a splendid idea." Gin says walking into my room.

.

"Gin." I say nodding my head at him and glaring.

.

"Ah Mai, is it really necessary to glare at me like that?" He says smirking.

.

"Yes." I replied coldly. "Let's go." I say grabbing Ulquiorra's sleeve and pulling him behind me." And we're off.

.

After a while of walking I stop in my tracks. "Do you know where we are suppose to be going?" I ask with my face turning bright red with embarrassment.

.

He stepped in front of me and began to lead the way. I let go off his sleeve, and followed behind him. "How do you stay so quiet for so long?" I ask.

.

No answer came.

.

"Do you ever say what's on your mind?"

.

...........

.

"Do you ever show facial expressions?"

.

...........

.

"Why are you here?"

.

............

.

I sighed in defeat. Apparently he wasn't in the mood to talk. I wish I could have gotten stuck with a more talkative person. "Wait. YOUR NOT GOING TO KILL ME ARE YOU?!" I yell.

.

"No. I am simply going to train with you." He says unemotionally.

.

"Oh. Okay good." I say. "So do we fight with are swords?" I ask.

.

"You will." He reply's.

.

"You're not going to?" I ask.

.

"I don't need to."

.

"Are you calling me weak?" I ask.

.

"Indeed." He says.