.:Instructions on how to love:. (Ulquiorra love story)*part5*

Chapter 5: How To Become a Soul Reaper.

.

I lay in my bed, hearing a loud thump in my head. It's been 2 days since the incident, and my head was still killing me with migraines. I was waiting for Ulquiorra. He told me earlier that I had to go and have a talk with Gin. I was pretty sure that what I was going to be told, wasn't good news. He probably wants me to be killed, or maybe even just abandon me once again.

.

I heard a light knock come from my door, than saw Ulquiorra open the door. He didn't step in but stood in the door way waiting for me to get up and follow him. Since the accident happened, I haven't left my room at all, in fear of not only others, but myself.

.

I slid off of the bed, and slid my shoes on. I stood up and stretched my arms above my head. Than I stifled in a yawn, and began to follow behind Ulquiorra. To me he has the appearance of an 18 year old. But because of his serious face, he comes off to me as 20- 25 years old.

.

Once we reached the familiar double doors, they creaked open, showing a smiling Gin sitting in a chair. "Come in." He says. We stepped in. I remained standing by the door incase I had to make a break for it. "So I hear you were able to kill an arrancar, furthermore espada number 9."

.

My face got hot, from remembering that day 2 days ago. The blood smeared a crossed my face. The metallic taste of his blood. The smell of it filling my nostrils. I scrunched my face up in a disgusted face, than nodded my head.

.

"That's quite something. You may have more potential than I expected you to have Mai. I've decided that you may come of use to me. I want you to stay here. But I would like to try something with you."

.

"What would that be?" I ask with a cold, but curious voice.

.

"How would you like to be able to be a soul reaper?"

.

"Kind of hard to be something that you don't even understand what it is." I say in reply.

.

His foxy grin, seemed to grow bigger. "A soul reaper is someone who protects those from the world of the living from hollows. If the spirit doesn't pass on to the next world, it is the soul reapers job to do that."

.

"And that's what you do?" I ask.

.

"No, it's what I did do."

.

"Okay. What's a hollow?"

.

"A fallen spirit. They are made from either a spirit being eaten by a hollow, or a soul reaper doesn't send a lost spirit to soul society, and there chain breaks, turning them into a hollow."

.

"Chain?" I ask.

.

"You will find out about that son enough."

.

"Okay, so what's an arrancar?"

.

He pointed a finger to Ulquiorra. "Well I figured that much." I mumbled to myself. "An espada?" I ask.