.:King of Hueco Mundo:. (Ulquiorra love story)part21

Chapter 21: My Death or Yours

I sat down, filing through everything. Blue, yellow, red, green, blue, pink, yellow... I made 5 piles of each. I have been going at this for quite some time, plus I read each paper. I was taking notes for who had what power, and would later give it to Ulquiorra.

I glanced over at him to see what he was doing. He had papers spread out in front of him, and was scanning his eyes over them. It were as if he had no idea I was in here. If only he knew I had two days left with him, till my possible death.

"Ulquiorra?" I ask while interrupting him.

"Yeah?" He asks while keeping his eyes on the papers.

"Can we just spend the day tomorrow together please?" I ask.

He looked up at me and says, "Sure. Is something bothering you?"

Yes. "No." I lie.

Once I was done taking notes, and piling everything. I put them each in a folder, and put them in file cabinets.

I then made my way through a different pile of things. These papers had purple on them. I set them on the table and began to read through them. Each paper talked about the previous king.

I quickly put them away after skimming through them. I then stood up and say, "I'm going to go eat. Do you want something?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Okay, well how long do you plan on being crammed in here?" I ask.

"Not to long." He says. "I I'm going to train with you tonight." He says.

"No." I say.

He looked over at me and asks, "Why not?"

"Let's just, uh, spend the night together and enjoy it."

"Okay." He says. "Meet up with you in my room."

"Your room is fixed?" I ask.

He nodded his head and I smile. "Okay, see ya there."

I nodded my head and say, "Take your time."

He nodded his head and continued reading. I sighed, then walked out of the room, and back to the cafeteria. I sat down and just stared at a table. After a few minutes I heard a clank noise and someone says, "Here, you should eat."

I look up and saw Luppi sitting across from me. "Hi." I say.

He smiled and asks, "So you are going to talk to me?"

"Yeah, just don't tell Ulquiorra." I say jokingly.

"I doubt we have to tell him in order for him to find out."

"How would he find out?" I ask.

"Radars." He says. "Cameras."

"Oh. He watched us on those?" I ask.

"Probably for a certain amount of time. Then got engrossed, and quit."

"That makes sense. I would probably too if I saw him with another girl."

"It's my fault anyways, but hey its in the past."

"Yeah." I say.

"So what are you doing tomorrow?"

"Spending the day with Ulquiorra."

"Why? Don't you spend enough time with him?"

"No." I say while pushing the tears away.