.:Instructions on how to love:. (Ulquiorra love story)*part4*

By the way, i do not own bleach nor the characters in it, but i do own this story and will be pissed if it's stolen from me. I write for the fun of it, but i take pride in my writings. NOW ENJOY

Chapter 4: My Blood Stained Hands.

I stood in the doorway with Ulquiorra in the room. I stood there glaring at Gin.

"Won't you come in and have a seat?"

"I think I'll stay where I'm at." I say in a cold voice.

"Very well than. Would you like something to drink?"

I sighed quietly to myself. Why can't he just get to the point of why I am here.

As if on cue he says, "I would like to explain to you why you are here or furthermore why I wanted Kagami here."

Go to the external link. :)

I nodded my head. "About time." I say murmuring to myself.

Gin stood up and began to pace the room, his smile never faltering once. "Well you see as I said before I'm a soul reaper, or more of, I was one. Lord Aizen is a bit power crazy. So he had his own little experiments and tests going on. I decided I too wanted to do a test. One different from Aizens. One in the world of the humans. I'm not going to go into details about what I did, but I managed to find a worthless women, who was desperate for love. We had Kagami. By the age of one I began to get frantic, believing she had no power. Next was you. You guys began to get older. After 'being' with that horrid women for 8 years, I decided to leave, not seeing any spiritual pressure from either of you. After I left soul society, I came here to Heuco Mundo with Lord Aizen and Tousen. After being here for a while, I decided to check up on my too daughters. Kagami's power amazed me. She was able to see hollows and soul reapers by the age of 15. You, at the age of 13, had little spiritual pressure. So I decided that I would watch on you both for a few more years."

"And than?..." I ask urging him to go on.

"Well after a while, I decided I wanted to bring Kagami here, and train her. That's when I sent Ulquiorra here," he says pointing over at Ulquiorra. He just sat there with a blank look in his eyes and a frown on his face. "to go get Kagami." He continues saying. "He must have senced your pressure and got you. You and your sister look exactly alike, so it doesn't surise me that he got you. But all the more it does surprise me that Kagami is dead. How did she die?" He asks.

"I'm not sure. As I said before I found her lying on the floor in her house."

"Hollow." He says muttering.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Hollow must have sensed her strong spiritual pressure, and went after her and ate her soul."

I gasped. "That's horrible. Are you sure?"

"No, but it seems to be the only thing that could have happened."

I nodded, understanding that much. "So what now?"

"Well, we shall see what use you may have for me. If none, than I just get rid of you."

"Get rid of me?"

"Well, I think that's enough talk for today. You should go back to your room."

"Hey!" I yell. "Don't ignore my question. Answer me!!!"

"Ulquiorra?"

"Yes sir?" He reply's blankly.

"Take her back to her room. If she wants, let her walk the halls. Let her learn her new home."