.:Instructions on how to love:. (Ulquiorra love story)*part21*

Chapter 21: The Mystery Of The Caja Negacion.

I sat up on my window sill looking out it, staring at the blue sky that lay outside my room. I was waiting for Grimmjow to come and get me, so we can go to the training grounds, but he hasn't arrived yet.

I closed my eyes, and decided to focus on my spiritual pressure while I waited for him. I lay my sword on my lap, and keep my eyes closed. I found it hard to focus on my reiatsu when all I wanted to do was think about Ulquiorra, where he was, and what he was doing.

A loud pounding appeared at my door, than it was thrown open. "Let's go. I got things that need to be done before I train you." Grimmjow demands.

I just down and follow behind him in the hallways. He busted through a wall. I followed in behind him. I saw the Orihime girl on the ground all scratched up, with two other girls around her.

"Grimmjow?!" One of them says in surprise.

Before anyone did anything, one girl was blown to bits, and the other one fatally harmed. Orihime called to her powers, and began quickly healing them.

"I got something I need you to do." Grimmjow says throwing a tan blanket over the girl.

He began to quickly walk through the hallways. "Once outside, you better be able to keep up with me, cause I'm not going to wait for you, Mai."

I nodded my head, and followed close behind. I wonder why he needs that girl. Is he going to badly injure me? Will I be almost dead once we are done fighting?....

We finally stepped outside, and he disappeared from my sight. I quickly flash stepped to keep up with him. I found it hard too, but I kept pushing myself too. After a bit we appeared in a large, red, cylindrical building.

There was a large hole in the side of the building. I followed Grimmjow to it. Once inside, I saw the orange haired boy, Ichigo, lying there dead. I gasped, as I gaped at the open wound on his chest. Ulquiorra did that? Then I remembered the blood on his hand.

I saw Grimmjow kick the boy over. He made a "tch" noise and says, "I expected just as much. He threw the girl on the ground. There were chains tied around her. She landed on the ground with a thumping noise. Once she sat up better, she was peering straight at the dead boy's open eyes. Escaping from her mouth was, "I.... Ichi.... Ichigo."

I followed Grimmjow over to a pile of pebbles, and sat down. "Fix him." He ordered.

She quickly spun around and looked at us.

"Ichigo!!!!" A small arrancar screamed. "Ithigo protected Nel. He took hits for her. He took a cero, head on. Then Ithigo takes a kick in the head. Nel brought Ithigo down. If Nel weren't here, Ithigo would be fine." She wailed. "Missy, this is all Nel's fault. Please fix Ithigo."

"Would you shut the hell up already!" Grimmjow yells. "Enough with the screaming kid. If you make a fuss once more, I'm going to blow you away, into next week."

"Yes sir." She says looking over at Grimmjow.

Grimmjow looks down at the ground and says, "Of you just stay quiet, Ichigo will be okay. Just shut up, and watch."

"Who.... Who would do such a thing?" Orihime asks.

"Ulquiorra." Grimmjow and I say at the same time.

"I'm not sure whether he is aware of it or not, but that's his trademark." Grimmjow continues.

Tip 31: When you're in love, you just know things about the other person that you didn't realize you knew. But be careful with what you say about them to others.