.:King of Hueco Mundo:. (Ulquiorra love story)part5

Chapter 5: Kesshou

Tip 3: If you want to call to them, then do it.

I stirred a bit before sitting up, and seeing the sun shining intensely into the room as if to be saying, 'Time to wake up Mai'. I took in a deep breathe and stood up while looking around the room. This is Ulquiorra's room.

Last night quickly flashed through my mind, and I shook it off. "Breakfast will do me some good." I say as I walk toward the door. Just as I was standing before the door, I heard it creak, and jumped back just as it swung open. I watched as, none other than, Ulquiorra stepped into his room.

I finally dodged getting hit in the face. That's a bonus. But his straight face... why can't he ever smile.

"Have you ever tried smiling?" I ask while stepping past him and walking toward the cafeteria not catching what his reply was. As I stepped in I saw plenty of arrancars moving around in here.

"Looks like I'm here for an actual meal with everyone else for once." I mutter to myself. Looking around I noticed someone waving at me frantically. Luppi....

"Good morning Mai." He yells as he approached me.

"Yeah." I say back in reply while nodding my head slightly.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Fine and you?"

"Great." He says while grinning. "Well what are you waiting for? Go get some food." He says while pushing me."

"Okay, okay." I say while pushing him away and going into line. After a bit I finally got my food and began to head toward an empty table. Once there I sat down. I looked around the room to notice plenty of people looking at me. Why are they looking at me now? I haven't killed anyone..... so why?

"You could have sat with me." Luppi says while sitting down in front of me with no plate.

"Ate already?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says.

"I might need an alarm clock so I don't miss out with eating with everyone else." I say jokingly.

"Well if you stayed in my room you would have ate with us."

"Yeah, and I would have saw a pissed off Grimmjow."

"And that's new why?" he asks. I wasn't sure if he was joking or not. Either way I shook his question off my shoulders while he looked away a bit bored.

I took that as an opening to eat. I began to take my time while putting small bites of oatmeal into my mouth. I never did like this stuff. Why I got it, I don't know.

I felt eyes still on me and I looked back up and looked around the room. I got a bit irritated with everyone watching.

"Don't you guys have better things to do than watch me?" I ask a bit angrily.

Everyone quickly turned there attention away from me.

"Why were they looking at me?" I ask but demand at Luppi.

"Like I know." He says. "Probably because they don't recognize you that much."

"How could they not recognize me?" I ask.

"You look a little bit different." He replies.

"Well that's gay." I say.

"No, I think you are much prettier now."

"Thanks..." I mumble while biting into my toast.

"Your welcome." He says while grinning then going back to looking bored.