Chapter 2: Moving in

Y/N POV:

The car had came to a stop as I look up from my phone to see a buildish place, with a bunch of doors around. "This is it!" My grandma says opening the door. There where apartments. We both get off the car, "which apartment number?" I ask my grandma as she opens the trunk.

"Apartment 36! It's over there on the right" my grandma says throwing me the apartment keys. I nod, I walk over to see a door. I hear a couple noises from next door, must be the neighbors. I shrug it off unlocking the door. I open it to reveal an empty place. It smelt fresh. I walked in to see a little kitchen place with wooden floors, and the other side a carpet side.

In the back of the apartment on the sides where 3 doors, which is probably my room,my grandmas room, and the bathroom. I walk to the first door I'm near to reveal a nice empty small but perfect room. "Y/N!" I hear someone yell, must be my grandma of course.

I run back outside leaving the apartment door open, "I'm gonna need help with all this stuff sweetheart" my grandma says carrying a few boxes.

Also to mention, a tuck arrived with all of our stuff, like our room stuff,kitchen stuff, living room stuff etc.

They help put all the boxes inside.

After the truck soon drives away.

We put everything in the truck inside the house, we haven't set up anything we just put the boxes randomly somewhere inside the house. My grandma walks inside the house. I was still outside carrying the last box in the trunk of my Grandmas car.

As I close the Trunk I hear someone yell. "HEY! WHATS ALL THAT NOISE?!" I hear. I look up, it was next door to where..I now live, it was a man at his apartment doorway yelling. He had blonde hair, wearing a Gray shirt with some baggy jeans.

"sorry sir!" I yell. I begin to walk inside the house when he stops me. "Wait! Did you move in next door?" The man asks. "Uhm yeah..I moved in next door with my Grandma" I say awkward.

He shakes his head. "By the way I'm y/n! Nice to meet you..neighbor" I say smiling. "Didnt ask" he says. I shake my head awkwardly. Okay then..

He starts to walk over to the other people that live on the right side of me, knocking at there door. I shrug going back inside the new apartment, closing the door behind me. I see my Grandma unpacking everything. "Hey Grandma, I'll help!" I offer. I start to help her unpack everything.

LATER:

It's now around 5:17 pm. Everything was unpack there was a couple things set..me and my grandma got tired and decided to finish putting away everything later. Half of my room was done, some stuff weren't decorated yet.

My grandma was cooking some rice and chicken. "I walk over to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle.

"You should go make friends around the apartment..maybe there are people that around your age that live here" my Grandma says. "Uhm..sure, I'll just see you later then" I say giving my grandma a kiss on the cheek.

She kisses my cheek back. "Have fun!" She says.

I smile, closing the front door behind me. It was pretty empty around. I see the black car that was here when we first got here, is now gone. I see a bench and I decided to go sit on it.

I look around as wind blew on me, I was wearing a black hoodie and leggings, my hair was naturally down. (Or whatever hairstyle you want)

I just started to go on my phone since I started to get a bit bored.

As I was on my phone for a couple minutes, I hear a door near me open. I look up to see a boy wearing a red log sleeve shirt with a checkered pattern on the sides of it, he also had jeans on and black sneakers on.