Chapter 25: Feelings

Y/N POV:

We just got to the hospital.

"Mind if I talk to him first?" I ask my dad. "Yeah uhm..go for it" he says. I nod walking into the room.

His eyes go from the tv, to me. "Y/n?" He says. I smile. "Hey Miguel...how are you?" I say sitting next to him.

"Good..I uhm..I'm happy to see you" he studders.

"Yeah.." I say. I touch my arm, it was where Tory scratched me. "Is that from Tory?" He asks. "Yeah...even thought I beat her..she left a pretty good mark" I smile. He didn't smile back. "Look I'm sorry..." he says. I shake my head. "I don't blame her..I kissed you when you guys where dating" I say.

"Dont blame yourself" he whispers. We stay in silence for a bit.

I wanted to get straight to it. "Look Miguel..I have some things to confess" I say. Before I can speak he talks, "I know...I know everything..I know you didn't know but..I could still hear you even though I was in the c-coma. I heard everything you said..it was all I could of thought about after that" he says.

I take a deep breath. Well at least I didn't get to explain everything for like 5th time. I look into his eyes as he does the same. "I like you too y/n...I like you a lot" he smiles.

We both lean in..he grabs my neck softly kissing me..I placed my hand on his hair playing with it, while we kissed. It felt amazing..at least this time it wasn't a mistake.

It felt like we where the only people in the world..we stayed there for a bit, kissing.

That's when someone clearing there throat interrupts us. "I don't wanna run your little moment but it's my turn to talk to him" someone says. Both me and Miguel pull apart, letting go of each other. I stand up. I look behind me. It was my dad.

"I'll see you later Miguel" I say smiling. "Definitely" he whispers. I leave the room into the waiting room.

JOHNNYS POV;

I'm happy my daughter and Miguel might start dating..I don't mind them.

Once y/n, leaves the room I enter the room. "hey" I say. "Hey" he replies. "I uh, keep having to sneak here. This time I had to sneak me and y/n" I say.

I show him my hospital bracelet. "Kept it from last time I was here..don't tell y/n" I say. "So you and y/n?" I smirk.

He smirks and nods his head. Then He looks at my face. "What happened to your face?" He asks. "I got into a fight with a paper towel dispenser..and y/n old dad, but he's gone now" I say. Miguel looks at me with a face.

"You got rid of that neck brace thing, that's good. I always thought headgear was for nerds" I say, just me being regular me.

"Doctor told my mom I might not walk again.."

My face goes soft. "What? No..they can't know that" I say.

Y/N POV:

Yes I was over hearing there conversation. Miguel might not walk again?! My vision blurred due to the tears in my eyes.

JOHNNYS POV:

"Nah, they don't know how strong you are" I say looking down at him. "Sensei..I did what you taught me. I showed mercy. Why did this happen to me?" He says. Both of our eyes where teary. I DONT CRY. I'm not a pu*sy. It just it's hard.

" I don't know" I sigh going closer to him.

"You don't know?" Miguel says, with watery eyes. "I trusted you" Miguel says looking deep into my eyes. "I did everything that you told Me" he says.