Chapter 23: Giving school a 2nd shot

Y/N POV, NEXT DAY:

I wake up on my bed. Odd, I remember sleeping on the couch with dad. Maybe he just put me here. I get up unplugging my phone from my charger. I go to the bathroom to get ready for school, I straighten my hair:

 I go to the bathroom to get ready for school, I straighten my hair:

I check my phone to see a message from Sam:

I smile at the text. I put my phone in my pocket, heading to the living room/kitchen. I see my dad watching tv in the living room. "What are you doing this early awake?" I ask going to the kitchen to grab an apple.

"Oh, no reason...you're going to school today?" He asks me. "Yeah..I'm gonna try, I'm gonna go pick up Sam so I'll see you after school or something. Bye dad" I say going over to him hugging him. He slowly hugs me back.

I get into my car, going to Sams house.

AT THE SCHOOL:

We both get off the Car. We walk to the front of the school. "Ready?" She asks me. "Ready" I reply. We hold hands, going into the school in line.

There's a new policy that police have to check our bags before we go in.

Sam gets her bag checked first, then I get my bag checked. I sigh. We unconnected our hands.

I then see these 3 girls whispering and talking looking at me and Sam. Sam looks over to me as I shake my head, Sam glares at the girls. She then starts to walk over to them, as I follow her. Uh oh.

"Wanna say something? Say it to our face!" She says. I raise my eyebrows. Okay get it Sam. One of the girls gasp. I cross my arms. "That's what I thought" Sam says. We both turn around ready to walk up the stairs to class.

JOHNNYS POV:

Once y/n left to school, I went to the mini mart and bought some beer. I didn't want her to know I was drinking. As I was walking back to my apartment I drop my keys.

I pick them up. "Johnny, hey, don't you ever answer your..." I hear someone say. I grab my key standing back up. It was LaRusso. What the hell does he want?!

"Oh god, what happened to you?" He asks looking at my bruised up face. "I bumped my head. What do you want?" I say, mentioning when I hit my head on the paper disposer at the hospital to see Miguel, yesterday. Turns out they didn't keep me in the hospital, thank god because I have a kid to take care of at home.

"I went to your dojo, and saw your old Sensei. What the hell happened? You said he was gone.." Daniel says putting his arms up. I sigh. Thinking about the night when Kreese took over my dojo. MY DOJO.

"Look, I don't wanna get into it right now. I got a headache. I need some sleep." I say. I turn around ready to unlock my door. "I got a lead on Robby!" He says. That made me stop on my tracks. I turn around to face him. "I've been trying to find him on my own" he says.

"But I thought..maybe you'd like to help..I know you have y/n at home..but I'm sure you want both of your kids home. Look, I don't wanna be here any more than you do. But I know we both want Robby to be safe. He's out there somewhere, he doesn't have anyone to help him" Daniel says.

3RD PERSON POV:

Y/N and Sam both looked at eachother placing there hands on the railing. This is where exactly Miguel hit his back. "The whole reason these kids got into trouble was because of us" Daniel says to Johnny.

On the other hand, y/n lifts up her hoodie looking at the cut Tory gave her with her bracelet. " we can do this" Sam says to y/n. They both look at eachother waking up the stairs, confidently.

"We can't let them suffer because of our issues" Daniel continues to say.

On the other hand at the hospital, doctors where rushing to Miguel as his heart rate was speeding up. "Code blue! Respiration spiking" a doctor says rushing to Miguel. The ECG machine was beeping rapidly.

"The only way to end this is by working together" Daniel says to Johnny. Johnny looks up at him. "So? What do you say?" Daniel asks Johnny. Daniel wants to end the war and get things back in order, starting off with finding Robby.

Johnny didn't hesitate to agree.

At the hospital, the doctors where rushing to Miguel..finding out why his heart is raising so fast. Is he gonna die, or live?

That's when..his eyes open gasping.

Y/N POV:

Me and Sam finished school peacefully.

As I was waiting for her at my car, she quickly gets in. "GUESS WHAT?!" She yells. "Ouch my ears" I laugh. "What?" I question giving her a look.

"Well my mom just texted me and said Miguels awake! He's awake from his Coma!" She says happy. I gasp. "You're kidding! Holy! Oh my gosh- I uhm don't know what to say" I say breathing heavy from happiness. "You have to see him later" she says. "For sure" I say.

"Okay, to celebrate..let's get McDonald's" I laugh. "Okay I'll pay!" She says.

We drive to McDonald's, I ordered a Oreo McFlurry and she ordered a vanilla shake. We sit in the parking lot of McDonald's. "I talked to Aisha last night" I speak up.

"Really? How is she?" Sam says putting her phone on her lap. "She says she's liking it so far. She has a bigger house" I mention. "She's living the life. Sad we can't see her anymore. She's been my best friend since we where young..and the whole school fight just ended our friendship" she says sighing.

I look out the window then back at her. "Hey...I never thanked you for kind of saving me In that fight...even though we won" I laugh a bit. "Hey, no need to thank me. I'll always be there, I'm glad where friends now" she says smiling at me.

"I'm glad we're friends too" I smile.

She then gets a text.

I turn the Radio up a bit. "Oh! My dad..is working with your dad to find Robby" she says. I shoot her a look. "That's something knew" i say. She laughs.

"Yeah..once they find him you can properly meet Robby..he's like your brother now" she says with her eyes wide. "I know! It's crazy. I like know nothing about him" I laugh. She laughs. "Are you guys still dating?" I ask. "I guess...I really miss him. I've tried writing to him but..no response" she sighs.

I look down. "Let's let go of all this negative energy. Miguels awake like wow!" I say. She laughs. "Well, wanna hang out at my place?" She asks. "Sounds good" I say starting the car.

A/N: thank u, next.