Chapter 14: Shopping with Grandma

Y/N POV:

We got all the things for my locker. "Okay what's next?" My grandma asks me. "I need folders, notebooks, pencils, and I'm good from there" I say smiling. "Okay, I see everything you need there" she says pointing to the school supply aisle.

I pick out 4 folders, to put my homework and stuff in. I picked 2 blacks and 2 reds. I picked out 3 notebooks, and got a pack of pencils.

"All set?" My grandma asks me. I nod.

We go to the cashier paying. We walk out the store as I see Hawk, Mitch and a couple other Cobra Kais going up to me. "Oh hey hawk and Mitch" I say. "Sup, hey Mrs. y/l/n" he says to my grandma. "Oh hello hawk! Finally great to meet you" my grandma says side hugging hawk.

"So what are you doing here?" I ask. "We came to buy new backpacks and stuff for school" Mitch says. I see Hawk elbow Mitch. "I mean, to buy new video games" Mitch corrects himself. I laugh. "Sounds great, I'll see you guys in a couple of days" I say. They smile walking away.

"That hawk boy looks totally into you" my grandma says shaking her shoulder, I laugh. "No way, I don't like him. He's all over moon still. Plus I like Miguel" I say. I then remember Miguel and Tory.

"Let's just get some ice cream" I say.

2 DAYS LATER:

Sensei is already on his 3rd date. Tomorrow is his last. I was currently at Miguels apartment chilling.

"Wanna go to the beach and watch the view?" Miguel asks me. I smile looking at him. "Sure" I say.

We walk out grabbing our bikes, the beach was about 10 minutes away. We biked over there, mostly silent.

We finally got there.

We sit in the sand watching the view.

"Sorry about acting this way towards you. Like forgetting about you and always hanging out with Tory. I hope you understand" he says looking at the view.

I smile a bit. "It's okay, I do understand you wanna hang out with your girlfriend. It's totally fine. I don't mind" I say.

I here him chuckle. "But I'm gonna admit..I had a tiny crush on you when I first met you but, I thought you wouldn't like me so I moved on" he said. I look at him.

I was shock. He liked me?! No way. As I was gonna reply and tell him the same thing of course, I hear motor bikes and see them swarming us. Me and Miguel stand up as the bikes stop.

There where 5 dudes, they take off there helmets to reveal, Mitch, hawk and some others from our team. "What are you guys doing here?" Miguel says to hawk. "Thought I would crash, I wanna swim" hawk says getting off his bike. Everyone else gets off there bike as well.

I laugh. "I mean sure" I say. We all go to the water having fun.

1 DAY LATER, NIGHT:

I was on my phone laying in bed when I get a call from Miguel. "Hello?" I say.

"Hey! You're not gonna believe what happened not that long ago" Miguel says panting.

"What?" I ask. "Okay so, I was at the roller skate place where Tory works, it was like kind of a date. And Sam and Robby where there, then sam has the audacity to push Tory onto the floor!" Miguel says.

I raise my eyebrows. "Oh really?" I ask. "Yup, I dont believe she would do that! Anyways, ready for school in 3 daysss" Miguel says. I laugh. "Yeah I guess, I have to go to sleep so I'll see you tomorrow at the dojo" I said. We hang up as I fall asleep.