Chapter 22: Seeing Miguel

Y/N POV:

"hey sam...I'm gonna leave now" I say getting off her bed. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow at school..if you wanna give it another shot" she smiles. "Yeah, I'll try" I say. She nods. I get into the car Mr.LaRusso gave me during those 2 weeks.

I drive to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL:

I finally got here, going to the office to see Carmen and Rosa. "Oh y/n! Hey I'm glad you could make it" carmen says hugging me. I smile. "Yeah, I came to see Miguel...I know I haven't seen him since I left the hospital the first time" I say. "Just in time because I'm leaving, and they are letting guest now in" she smiles. "Okay, thank you so much" I say. I give them both one big hug before going to sign into the front office.

"Hello I'm here to see Miguel Diaz" I say to the lady at the desk. I see the lady look over to Carmen and Rosa, as they nod. "Okay, last name?" She asks me. "Y/L/N" I reply. She nods writing something down.

She hands me a sticky white small paper with my last name. I put it on my shirt. "His room is 107 second floor on your right" she smiles.

I nod, going to the elevator. I was in there by myself.

I click the second floor button. I was nervous..really nervous to see Miguel. The elevator door dings, as the door opens. I see people waiting for the elevator. I smile walking out of it. I go to the right, passing rooms..until one caught my eye.

It was Miguels room, 107.

I walk in as I see a Nurse. She smiles at me, then leaves the room. I stand there looking at Miguel.

"Hey Miguel, I don't think you can hear me right now...but I miss you. I miss you a lot. I cant stand a day without being with you. The same day of the school fight...my grandma got into a car crash. The LaRussos started to help me during those 2 weeks. Now look where I am, I'm now adopted by Sensei. He's my dad now. My real dad actually, came for my grandmas funeral and forced me to go back home. But I refused. Next thing I know he got tooken by the cops and they said he escaped a mental hospital" I laugh a bit with tears in my eyes.

"Do you remember the time we where at the beach. Just me and you. You told me you used to like me but thought I wouldn't like you so you tried to move on. Well before hawk and his gang came I was gonna tell you that I uhm...I like you. But I just couldn't, you where with Tory and stuff and I didn't wanna break that. I like you Miguel, I really like you. I'm sorry for everything. This is my fault that you're in a Coma. This is my fault you and Tory are probably over. Just please Miguel...please wake up for me" I say crying, holding his hand.

"I also brought you something". I grab something out of my back pack. "It's just a little box with our pictures in it we took this summer" I smile. I put it on his nightstand where there's other things people left for him. "I-I'm gonna go now. It was nice seeing you Miguel...please wake up for me" I say. As I was gonna leave the room I look at him again.

I walk back to him kissing his head. I smile before leaving the room.

LATER:

I just parked my car here in the apartment lots. I get off my car locking it.

I go inside the house to see my dad (Johnny) sitting on the couch. "Hey dad where were you earlier?" I ask. "Nope don't ask me that, why weren't you in school? The school called me" he says.

"I'm sorry...I really am. I just couldn't it was hard for me. I looked at those stairs, and the clip of him falling replayed in my mind. I got upset so me and Sam...ditched school, more like left. Then we went to... Miyagi-Do" I say. "You went to miyagi do?!" He asks me.

"I'm sorry! Me and Sam are becoming friends now that Aisha left! I miss Aisha, I really do. So she asked me if I wanted to come to the Dojo and I said sure...Daniel found us and gave me a talk...I blamed myself for Miguel falling, Robby running, my grandma dying, you being like this..." I say holding back my tears.

He grabs me pulling me into a hug. "Listen, none of that was your fault trust me. It was me and LaRussos fault. If I didn't fight him in the first place back when we where kids...this all would of not happened" he says, hugging me tight.

I pull away smiling. "Now just go rest for a bit...you need it" he says. I nod, as I was gonna walk away I stop myself. "Is Robby my new...brother?" I ask. Yes I know its a random question but it just came to my mind.

He looks at me, we stayed in silence for a couple of seconds.

"Well, I guess he is" he says. I look down, turning back around heading to my room.

I sit on my desk sighing. There was a picture in front of me, it was me and my Grandma. The last photo we took before she got into that car crash. Gosh, I lost both my Grandma and Mom because of a car crash.

I sigh, holding the picture. "I miss you Grandma" I say to myself.

I then get a call interrupting my thoughts. It was from Aisha. Oh my gosh!! I haven't talked to her in so long.

I get up from my desk shutting my door. I grab the phone sitting on my bed, picking it up.

"Hey!!!" I say happy. "Oh my gosh hi! I missed you like crazy! Sorry I haven't talked to you in a bit, I got a new phone" she says. "It's fine! How are you? How's the new house?" I ask her, knowing her parents are rich..most likely she got a big house

"I actually like it so far, I started my new school and made a couple friends. My parents don't want me in Karate class anymore, but I miss you guys so much" she says. I smile. "I miss you more.."

"So tell me everything" she says. "Well, me and Sam are really good friends now. Miguel is still in his Coma...I uhm got adopted by Sensei because my Grandma died. My dad came, I thought he had started a new family over there where he lives..turns out he's mental and escaped from a mental hospital" I say. I hear her gasp.

"That's a lot" she says. "Yeah...a lot of drama into my life" I say. "I don't believe your Grandma died I'm so sorry" she whispers. "It's okay" I say smiling threw the phone line.

"Well..whats it like living with Sensei?" She asks. "Pretty good so far actually" I say. She laughs. "So..what are you gonna do with Miguel..when he you know wakes up from his coma..? Are you guys gonna date or what?" She says. I sigh.

"I really haven't thought about that...I'm hoping he's moved on from Sam and Tory by now. But I do wanna talk to him about the kiss at Moons party" I say.

"Yeah, you should talk to him about that~" she gets interrupted. "Aisha time for dinner!" I hear her mom say. "Hey, I have to go, I'll talk to you tomorrow if you want, bye goodnight!" She says. "Goodnight!"

With that we hang up. I sigh putting my phone to charge. I really miss Aisha.

I leave my room to see Dad asleep on the couch. I smile laying next to him.

A/N: what's your favorite song? 1367 words. 💩

 💩