Chapter 38: Fight at Sams

^listen if you want

Y/N POV:

Everyone was now sitting on the couch as me, Sam, and Miguel where in front of them. "I don't know, I can't say this plainer. Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do have to work together" Sam says, for the 100th time. The boys won't stick to the plan.

"Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work. I was in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with our like.." Chris says. "Oil and Vinegar?" Nate guesses. "No, not salad dressing. I would say like the British bulldogs and the Hart Foundation" chris says. "They were friends, dipsh*t" Mitch says. "Not at wrestlemania 3, Pen*s breath" Chris says.

"OK, you can't call me pen*s breath. Only they can call me pen*s breath" he says pointing to us. "Why are you ok with anyone calling you pen*s breath?" Chris asks squinting his eyebrows.

"You know what? Screw this. Come on let's go" Mitch says to Bert. Me and Sam look at each other as Miguel throws his head back.

"Hey pus*sies!" We hear. We look and it was Demetri. Okay get it Demetri. Mitch and Bert stop in there tracks, looking back. "This is exactly what these assholes at Cobra Kai want. Since you were one of em, you're an asshole too. So are you" he says pointing to Bert and Mitch then Chris.

I sigh.

"I ain't no asshole" Chris mumbles. "So was I...well at least I wanted to be one. But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the Valley, run by the king of all assholes" says Demetri.

My eye brows where raised, I was impressed. Get it I guess. "So if by merging with Eagle Fang..weird name by the way...can keep us all from getting sh*t on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it" Demetri says. He has a point. Me,Miguel, and Sam look at each other.

"I-Im sorry for all the assholes. I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but...it's an emotional time" Demetri says.

I see Mitch and Bert look at each other then head back to the couch sitting. I smile. "Now..where do we start?" Demetri asks me,Miguel, and Sam.

3RD PERSON POV, AT THE RESTAURANT:

"So your daughter hit his car, you drew a di*k on his face, your cousin set his car on fire and tried to beat him up with a baseball bat?" Ali says to the 2 men, Daniel and Johnny. Basically the guys told her everything.

"He's playing a little loose on those details" Daniel says. "No, that's basically what happened" Johnny says. Ali chuckles. "Why didnt you tell me about this at lunch?" Ali questions. "Lunch?" Daniel questions. "Yeah, we made plans together.." Johnny replies. "Spent all day together"

"And..how did that happen?" Daniel asked. "He messaged me out of the blue" Ali says. "And then she friend requested me. Kinda went from there. You know how it goes..or maybe not" Johnny chuckles. "So, you finally figured out Facebook? Who teached you? Y/n?" Daniel asks. "Self-taught actually. Many hours" Johnny replies.

"Ok, am I gonna have to put you two into time-out?" Ali chuckles. "Did you get lost on the way to the table?" Amanda asks Daniel. "I'm sorry. Honey..honey you are not gonna believe this" Daniel says giving a drink to Amanda. "I just stopped into something, didn't I?" Amanda asks looking at Ali.

"Ali, this is my wife Amanda"

"Amanda this is Ali Mills-Schwarber" Daniel says to the 2 woman. "We went out in high school" Ali says to Amanda. "Ohhh!" Amanda chuckles. "I cannot wait to talk to you" Amanda says. "I was thinking the same thing" Ali says.

They chuckle. "And it's actually just Mills now, no schwarber" Ali says turning to Daniel. Daniel then gives Johnny a look. "So have the man boys filled you in on the whole mortal enemy karate dojo battle for the soul of the valley thing?" Amanda asks Ali.