Chapter 16: School Fight

^listen while reading If you want :)

Y/N POV:

My grandma got to the front of the school. "Are you ready?" She asks me. I nod. "Okay have fun, and have a good first day" she kissed my head as I grab my black backpack heading out the door. This is what I'm wearing:

(Pretend school dress code isn't a thing LOL)

I had my hair naturally down. I walk into the school and sigh. "First day of school" I whisper to myself.

I try and find my locker. I find it and I see Sam, she was at her locker with Robby walking away from her. I glup and shake my head, heading to my first class.

I sit on the desk taking out some paper.

A couple mins later I see Sam arrive. Looks like we both have the same first class. She sits next to me. "Hey" she quietly says. I smile. "Hey" I reply. She's really pretty.

" good morning students and faculty" I hear the announcement start. I sit up.

"Welcome to a brand-new year at West Valley High. I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are ready to dive back in into the school year"

MIGUELS POV:

"Dude, you kissed y/n?" Hawk says to me. "Yeah" I whisper. "nice!" He says hitting my shoulders. "You got the hottest girl in school" he says. I shake my head "no, not nice. I shouldn't have done that to Tory" I say. "Why limit yourself to one chick?" Hawk says. I shake my head, here he goes with with same thing. " i'm planning on having a full rotation by the time we get to midterms, including y/n" hawk says. I shake my head looking at Him. He shrugs.

"Hey man, I just wanted to say, I wet the bed till I was 13" I see a tall boy with glasses, with books in his hands say to Hawk. I look at him confused. "There's nothing to be ashamed of"

"Get The hell out of my face!" Hawk says to the boy slapping his books out of his hand. I shake my head. Students start to laugh. "What's that guys problem?" I ask. "I don't know" hawk replies.

Y/N POV:

I was looking around the classroom, with Sam still next to me. Maybe we can ease all the drama and become friends after school.

"You can also purchase tickets for the fall musical, which will be a production of the global hit, grease" the announcer continues to say.

I sigh looking around the classroom. I start to zone out. "hey, do you have a pencil?" Sam asks me. I look at her. "Yeah I actually have a pack of pencils" I say reaching into my backpack. I pull out 2 pencils handing it to her. "Thank you" she smiles. I smile back in return.

"And finally, as we embark upon another academic year, it's important to remember to be tolerant and accepting" I hear as I zone back into hearing The announcements.