Chapter 11: Kreese Takes Over

Y/N POV:

Sensei Lawrence had to leave, some how.

Now Sensei Kreese is making us do these rope things. We have bene the ropes by just slapping them on the floor. I was next to Miguel and Tory.

"Keep going! I have all day" Kreese says. I was panting and tired a lot. I look over to Hawk who is lifting weights. "He's not gonna let up" Miguel  says to me and Tory. "We gotta figure out who did it" he says.

"I bet it was sh*t-breath" Tory says. "Hey. Screw you" Mitch says getting off the floor. "Why'd you say" Tory says. "Wanna do this right now?" Mitch says. They went to go for each other as me and miguel and hawk went to break them apart before anything starts. "Stop!" Kreese says. We all stop, looking at him.

"Would you really like to know who did it?" Kreese says walking in front of us while we where lined up.

I was next to Hawk and Miguel. Hawk looked nervous..why?

"It was hawk.." he says. I KNEW IT! We all looked at hawk.

"And it was Diaz, and y/l/n, and Robinson, and it was Nichols, chubs, red" he says. We all looked at each other confused. Wait, so it wasn't hawk? I don't remember doing anything because I don't even know where Myiagi-Do is. "When one of you makes a move, you all make a move"

That made me tense up a bit. I didn't like the sound of that. "You live and you die. With consequences and the spoils. Because you are all Cobra Kai" Kreese says. I look down. "Main dojo, five minutes" Kreese says. Which he means the main room.

I look back up. "You're about to begin your real training" wait what did he mean about that?

I look at Hawk as he looks at me. I glup.

7 MINS LATER:

We where all sitting down in a circle as Mitch and Tory fight. I was next to Miguel and Hawk. "Ready? AITS!" Kreese yells. He moves away from the 2.  They both get into there fighting positions, fighting. "Point!" Miguel says holding up the red flag after Tory won.

"Hit him again" Kreese says. Wait what? Tory won..it's done. I look at Kreese and tory looks at him confused. Mitch looks up at Tory. "Do you have a problem with that?" Kreese asks Tory. She takes a breath looking at Mitch then back at Kreese. "A fight isn't over until your enemy is finished. You show your enemy no mercy" Kreese says.

Me and Miguel look at each other. I'm happy for him about him and Tory I guess. As long as he's happy I'm happy. Tory went to kneel Mitch in the face when.. I interrupt them.

"Wait!"I yell. Tory stops looking at me. "This isn't what Sensei Lawrence has been teaching us" I say. "Excuse me?" Kreese says to me.

"There's no honor in being merciless" Miguel speaks up. "Tory scored a point." He says. "It's over" I say.

I see Tory look back at Kreese. "Sensei Lawrence is right, of course. In a tournament the fighting stops when you land a point" Kreese says walking around. He goes up to me and Miguel. "But in the real world, it's not about scoring points. It's about being a winner or a loser" he was now in front of us.

"And there are no losers in this dojo" I glup. He walks back into the front of the class.

"Now, let's continue" Kreese says.

AFTER CLASS:

Sensei Lawrence still isn't back. Bert and Hawk leave the dojo. "I'll call you later y/n" Aisha says heading out the door. I wave. Miguel goes up to me.

"hey" he says. "hi.." I replied. We stay in silence until I break it.

I see Tory glaring at us. "You did good today..wanna grab lunch?" I ask Miguel. "Oh, sorry..I can't I'm gonna train with Tory" he says. I look down. Of course, Tory.