Chapter 10: Tory and Miguel?!

Y/N POV, SAME DAY:

By now, Sensei Kreese and sensei Lawrence where showing us moves here. We all sat in a circle. I was next to Hawk and Aisha.

Both Sensei where showing us an example by fighting. "You're a little rusty, Sensei" I hear Johnny say to Kreese. Kreese now had Johnny in a head lock.

"Ok, pay attention..he's got my neck. I've got his elbow, if I try to break out.." Sensei Johnny says trying to Break out. "I dig in and I put him to sleep"

"If I go for his ribs.." Johnny says elbowing his ribs softly. "He completely exposes his chest" Kreese says, softly kneeling his chest. "Two difficult choices..what do you do?" Johnny says. We all look at eachother.

As Johnny kneels Kreese as he falls. "You damn the consequences in your power forward" Johnny says.

"You may get hurt, but nobody wins by doing nothing.." Kreese says. They where both stood up looking at us. "You make a choice. You make a move. You go...all in!"

LATER:

It was now after class and everyone went home, I saw Kreese leave. I go into Sensei Johnny office to see him at his desk, on his laptop. "Hey Sensei...can I tell you something?" I ask him. "Of course what's up" he says.

"Well....I think I really like Miguel" I say. He looks at me, in shock. "Really?! That's good, shoot your shot" he says in a convincing voice. I chuckle. "I just think...he still likes Sam, you know?" I say. He slowly nods his head. "Yeah, but still shoot your shot just in case he doesn't...before anyone else could" he says.

LATER:

We where all now home..we all decided, the whole team to go to this restaurant to hang and eat.

My Grandma was finally home. "Hey Grandma!" I say kissing her as she was laying on the couch. "Hey ma! How was class?" She asks me. "Pretty good, I'm heading out to eat with them. Plus there's a new girl named Tory and she's really nice!" I say. My grandma smiles. "Okay great, see you soon" she says as I head to my room.

I nod smiling and quickly take a shower and get ready.

I wore this:

LATER:

I was sitting with Moon, Aisha, Tory, and Miguel. "Hey I'm gonna sit over there for a bit" Miguel says. "Okay.."

I see him walk to the table across from us pulling out his laptop.

MINS LATER:

"Oh my gosh, yasmine has the same bikini as me" Moon says. I look at her phone. "Cute" I say. I see Aisha roll her eyes. "Tell her she can stay in France" Aisha says. I laugh.

I see Tory throw ice at Miguel. I raise my eyebrow as he laughs a bit, focusing on his laptop. "Hey" he says a bit annoyed. "Oops. Must've slipped out of my hand" Tory says. I see Miguel not answering looking at his laptop. "What are you even doing over there?" I ask. "Going all in" I hear Miguel quietly say.