Chapter 35: All Valley Talk

3RD PERSON POV:

Johnny,Kreese, and Daniel, where at the city council. They wanted The All Valley to get back on.

Johnny just got there, sitting down 2 seats away from the LaRussos. Amanda,Sam, and Daniel.

Daniel had papers. "What are you doing here?" Daniel whispers to Johnny. "Fighting for the All Valley. What about you? Gonna read from your diary?" Johnny asks Daniel, referring to the papers Daniel had in his hand. "Nothings wrong with being prepared" Daniel says.

"Yeah, and I don't need notes. I'll shoot from the hip" Daniel says pointing to the judge. Daniel shakes his head as both men look straight. Daniel then turns to Amanda and Sam. "This is gonna be a disaster" Daniel says, shaking his head. He closes his folders, where his papers where in.

Then the judge banged her gravel.

"Ok, next we will hear appeals for the cancellation of the All Valley, under-18 karate tournament. Who would like to speak first?" the judge says.

Johnny stands up, along with Daniel as well. That's when Kreese stands up as well. Kreese heading to the mic first in front of the judges. Daniel was on the Right of Kreese and Johnny on his left. "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm retired army captain John Kreese." Kreese says.

Daniel and Johnny shoot each other a look, knowing this is gonna be a mess. "Thank you for your service" the judge says. "It was an honor to serve" Kreese says. Johnny starts to walk back to his seat. " and I continue to serve right here in our community, by teaching our children strength and discipline through karate. I was devastated to hear about the cancellation of the tournament. Because of the fight at the high school" Kreese says.

Johnny shakes his head. " why are my students being penalized because of the violence perpetrated by..dojo's like Miyagi-Do?" Kreese says, turning to look at Daniel. "Now, wait just one minute" Daniel says, going up to the mic where Kreese is.

"Mr.LaRusso, please it's not your turn to speak" says the councilwoman. " I apologize Councilwoman Roberts but this man~" Daniel says but then gets interrupted by Kreese, "Councilperson Roberts" Kreese says. He looks back the judge smiling. "Thank you, Captain Kreese. Please continue" she says.

"I think my colleagues here would agree that all we want is the best for our students and our community. Cobra Kais goal is to prepare the Valleys youth for the unfortunate realities of the real world. It's hard out there. I'm simply just preparing them to defend themselves" Kreese said. "Councilperson Roberts , I'm sorry but this guy is selling you a bad bill of goods" Daniel interrupts.

"Just a few weeks ago my students and Mr.Lawrence daughter, were injured by a bunch of his cobra Kais in a abandoned recreation facility" Daniel says, looking at Councilperson, then to Johnny and back at the judge. " and who started the fight? if memory serves, your out of control daughters, both of you!" Kreese says to Johnny and Daniel. "Hey!" Johnny yells.

"You leave our daughters out of this you piece of sh*t!" Amanda yells. Everyone gasps. "Mr.Lawrence please sit down, and ma'am please restrain yourself" judge says.

"It's funny that you say that, because i've had to file a restraining order against her for physically assaulting me" Kreese says. Amanda scoffs loudly. "Assault? Are you kidding me?" She says.

" maybe I should call the authorities?" Kreese asks the judge. "That won't be necessary" judge says, she puts her finger up to the officers, to escort Amanda. "Ma'am" the officer says going to Amanda. "Hey, hey do not touch me! Ok?!" She says, grabbing her bag. "I am leaving. I am leaving!"