Chapter 19: Dad?

Season 3 begins:

Y/N POV, 2 WEEKS LATER:

It's been 2 weeks. Yes, a whole two weeks since all this happened. My Grandmas funeral is today, Miguel is still in a Coma. I couldn't bare to see him like that so I haven't seen him in awhile.

Also turns out, Aisha moved. Her parents wanted to move her back. I haven't attended school, because I got expelled and so did Sam. Sams family has been helping me a lot lately. We go back to school in 2 days.

I've been living alone. Alone in this apartment. I've been sleeping in my Grandmas room, just to feel like she's still here.

I also haven't seen Sensei at all. I tried knocking at his door a couple times and nothing. It's like he disappeared.

My Grandmas funeral is in 2 hours, and with the help with the LaRussos they made it possible for that to happen. They will also be attending the Funeral.

I was wearing a black dress with my hair down. I sat outside of the apartment.

Until I see someone sit next to me, I looked at there feet, then up to there face.

They where wearing black....and I couldn't believe who I saw. He looked very familiar.

"Dad?"

"Y/n" we say at the same time.

It was my dad. I quickly got up from my seat. "What are you doing here?!" I say. "I came for the funeral" he says clearing his throat. "I-I haven't seen you in..6 years" I say. He looks down. "I know and I'm sorry. I came for the funeral but I'll be returning back to my family~" he says, I interrupt him.

"FAMILY!? You left me! You left me when I was only 10! With Grandma! You left me to start a knew family" I shake my head. "No it's not like that honey" he says. I back away from him.

"DONT try and act all Dad now. Because you left me just to start a knew  family because mom died. You never cared....Stay away from me, next and last time I'll see you is in the funeral" I say. As I was gonna walk back into the apartment he grabs my arm harshly pulling me back.

"You listen to me! You are gonna come back home! I don't care what you say!" He yells. "Get away!" I yell trying to get out of his grip.

He tightens his grip. "HEY!" I hear someone say. We both look to see a Drunk Johnny. "Who are you?!" My dad yells pushing me to the floor. My wrist was still healing, and it hit the concrete.

"Get away from her!" Johnny yells pushing my dad. Johnny had a beer bottle in his hands.

"Oh?! So you're her new dad!" My dad says sarcastically. "No! But even if I was her new dad, I treated her better then you ever did" Johnny says all up on my dads face. I stand up. My dad then punches Johnny.

Johnny throws his beer bottle kicking my dad in the stomach. They start to fight. "Oh little karate boy!" My dad yells.

I run to them trying to break them apart, but when my dad goes to swing, he hits me, making me fall to the floor. "Shoot!" My dad yells, when he was gonna go to me Johnny grabs him by the tie pushing him to the floor. "Leave her...alone!" Johnny says punching my dad.

I began to cry. They switch positions that my dads now on top of Johnny. Then my dad gives Johnny one good punch, that Johnny passed out.

"I'm calling the police!" My dad yells. I cry, running back into the apartment crying.

I sit on the couch as lay down...crying.

30 MINS LATER:

I quickly wake up, I was asleep I look out the window to see Johnny gone and my dad gone. I sigh.

I look at the time. My grandmas funeral is in 1 hour.

What just happened? "Oh hey sweetie you're awake" I hear someone say. I look behind me, it was my dad. "How did you get in here?" I ask sitting up.

"You left the door unlocked. I also took care of the Karate man. Johnny was his name? Yeah the police took him to jail" my dad smirks. I shake my head. "He was the last thing I had" I whispered.

I turned on the Tv, as my dad sits next to me.

"It was 2 weeks ago today at West valley high, where what can only be described as an all-out karate riot" the reporter says.

"Speaking about karate. I heard you where in that fight, I heard you where the reason that stupid coma kid fell off the railing" my dad says to me. I roll my eyes. "Miguel isn't stupid" I whisper.

"Caught students and faculty off-guard, sending shock waves through the valley" the reporter says, standing in front of where Miguel fell and landed.

I tried to hold in my tears. "We got enough to worry about these days. Now I gotta worry about karate gangs in the school?" Another woman says. "I heard there was a karate attack, at the mall a couple months back. I thought karate died out in the 80s" I then remember when Hawk attacked Demetri.

"You're in that karate gang?" My dad asks me. "Well yeah, but I'm quitting" I say. "Earlier today, students organized a peaceful gathering of prayer and song" I then see moon and some other kids with signs singing. "Tonight, West Valley High administrators are holding a community meeting to answer questions and help settle fears" the reporter says.

My dad then turns off the Tv. "Let's get going, shall we?" He says. I roll my eyes.

AT THE FUNERAL:

There wasn't a lot of people here, but it was alright. I started to cry. She was the only thing I had. How could she leave me so early.

Samantha was next to me. "Are you okay?" She whispers I nod.

AFTER THE FUNERAL:

I was sitting outside on a bench at the park, where the funeral was held. Sam sits next to me. "Are you going back with your dad?" She asks. "He's probably gonna force me..and I have no choice" I say. I look down. "It's okay, we will find a way" she says. I see my dad coming up to me.

"Y/N, let's go" he says, I nod a no. "Y/n..I'm not gonna repeat myself, let's go back home. And start packing" my dad says. I sigh. "I'll see you at school in 2 days Sam" I say. She nods.

A/N: sorry for this boring chapter. Anyways make sure to read my new book " I don't like you // Vinnie Hacker"

Dream room