Chapter 18: News

^LISTEN WHILE READING! ALSO WAIT UNTIL THEY START SINGING IF U WANT^

⚠️⚠️ALSO MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE INTRODUCTION FOR SEASON 3 BEFORE READING THIS!!!⚠️⚠️

Y/N POV:

They took me,Sam, Miguel to the hospital. They also took hawk to get his cuts cleaned.

LATER:

I was laying in a hospital bed, 2 rooms away from Miguels. "Hey honey how are you holding up?" The nurse asks me. I put a thumbs up. "Where gonna have to check you soon, for a X-Ray. You might have a broken rib" the nurse says to me. I sigh.

"There's someone here to see you" Shes says. I nod as My grandma walks in. I smile. The nurse walks out as my Grandma sits next to me. "What where you thinking?!" She whisper/yells to me. "I-I don't know...I didn't start it. I made a mistake and kissed Miguel and Tory saw it all and she got mad and basically fought me on the very first day of school~" I say breaking down at the end.

My grandma quickly hugs me. "I love you" she says. "I love you too"

"I have to leave to go bring you some fresh knew clothes, so I should be back soon" my Grandma says. I nod.

I sit there just watching some Tv. I then see..Sensei Lawrence walk in.

"Sensei?!" I say. He quickly goes to me hugging me. I hug him back. "I'm not supposed to be in here but...let's make this quick" he says pulling apart sitting next to me.

"Are you alright? Anything fractured?" He asks me. He had teary eyes. I shrug my shoulders, "nurse says I might've fractured my ribs" I sigh. He looks down. "I just saw Miguel" he says. I look down, the moment where he fell off the 3rd floor. My eyes start to drop tears.

"Hey, no crying. We have to stay strong for Miguel okay?" Sensei asks me wiping my tears. I look up forcing a smile. "Rest for me please" he whispers. I nod. "Hey, only patients, doctors, and family can be in here" The nurse says coming into the room. "Sorry" Sensei whispers leaving the room.

"Okay let's get you X-Rayed" she says.

3 HOURS LATER:

I was laying in my hospital bed, my grandma still isn't here. The doctor was checking my heart rate. "Can I see Miguel?" She asks me. "You are actually free to go, you have nothing fractured..just your wrist" she smiles. I had my wrist wrapped at the moment.

I had my cut covered. "Oh okay thank you...my Grandma isn't back yet so do you guys have extra clothes?" I ask. She nods handing me a white shirt, and leggings. I smile. She walks out of the room as I change into them. I tie my hair.

I grab my phone. I was walking out of my room when I passed miguels. His Grandma and Mom where there.
IF THE SONG ENDED PLAY IT AGAIN!
Carmen noticed me, signaling me to come over to her. I smile as she opens the door. "There he is" she says. I look over to see Miguel on a bed, he had cuts all over, and a neck brace. "Oh my gosh" I say.

I started to cry, as Yia-Yia hugged me.

MINS LATER:

We all had to go to the waiting room. I see Johnny coming over to us, as I cried into Yia-Yias shoulder.

"I'm so sorry" he says to Carmen. "Sorry?" She says standing up. "Sorry? Before Miguel met you, he was a sweet boy. He avoided fights! Now look what you did!" She says crying. "Carmen not now" Yia-Yia says in spanish. "I never, want to see you again" she says.

I shake my head. I see Johnny nod, as Carmen and Yia-Yia walk away. "I'll be back" Carmen says to me. I nod.

I see Johnny leave, leaving me by myself in this waiting room. I look over to my arm so see where Tory cut me, they where stitched. I then remember Sam...

I stand up, "do you know where I can find Samantha LaRusso?" I ask a doctor that was walking by. "Are you family of hers?" He asks me. "I'm her cousin"'I say. They nod. "Follow me" they say.

I follow them until I see the door open, a nurse was in there, Sam had a bruised face and her parents where there. I walk in and all of there eyes land on me.

"Oh no we don't need anymore Cobra Kais in here" Daniel says. "No no dad! She's okay! She's nothing like the cobra Kais, Tory is the one who fought her..." Sam says to her dad. "Yeah, I'm sorry" I whisper.

I see Sam crying. "Your face" she says to me. I laugh as I begin to cry to. "Yeah I got beat up pretty well" i laugh.

She stops laughing, crying more. "It's all right now, ok? Everything's gonna be all right" Daniel says to Sam. The nurse leaves as I sit next to Sam. "What's the girls name again?" Amanda asks me.

"Tory...Tory Nichols" I sigh. I wipe my tears. "I'm gonna make sure this girl gets expelled" Amanda says looking at me.

"We don't care about Tory, we just want Miguel to be okay" Sam says sobbing. I hug her. "I can't believe Robby would do that" Daniel says.

"It's all my fault" I say. "What? No! No! It couldn't have been" Daniel says. I wipe my tears as Sam sobs.

"Do you have a gradian?" Amanda asks me rubbing my shoulder. "Yeah my Grandma but..she hasn't came back for 3 hours. 3 hours ago she said she would bring me some clothes and she hasn't came back" I say. She rubs my shoulder looking at Daniel.

A doctor then walks in, "y/n, the nurse sent home the wrong patient which was you, we need you back on the hospital bed" he says. I sigh and get up. "I'll see you guys soon" I say. The doctor helps me to the room, I was lipping a bit.

PLAY THE SONG AGAIN!!!

1 HOUR LATER:

I was back in the hospital bed. I went on my phone looking threw me and Miguels photos, I see Sensei walk in. "Sensei?" I say. He smiles sitting beside me. "How is Miguel?" I say sniffling.

"The same...Hes in a coma" he says. I look at him on shock, tears Brim my eyes once again. "O-oh my gosh" I sob. He rubs my back.

"What about your son..Robby?" I ask. "I don't know" he whispers. I sigh.

One doctor walks in. "Y/N Y/L/N?" He asks me.

"That's me" I say.

"Are you the granddaughter of Michelle y/l/n?" He asks me looking at the clipboard.

I nod.

"We have news...im afraid to tell you but she's sadly got into a car crash...and passed away, she also got took to another hospital so she isn't here" the doctor says.

My face dropped...my cheeks began to heat up. "My grandmother passed away?!" I yell. I look over to Johnny who is looking down. "No no! Please tell me this is a joke! I have no one!" I yell crying. "I'm so sorry y/l/n.." the doctor says. I cried and cried.

The doctor walks out of the room.

This can't be happening!

"I have to go" Johnny says leaving the room.

I cried a lot with my head on my knees.

My Grandmas gone.

My moms gone.

My dads gone.

Miguels gone.

I have no one.

A/N: this chapter is so confusing I'm so sorry.