Chapter 15: Moons Party

Y/N POV:

I just got to Aishas house. She's pretty rich. We walk up to her room after greeting her parents. "Okay here are my options" she says showing me.

There was one cute Burgundy dress, another one was a teal blows with some jeans, the last one was a cute pink thin shirt with some leggings.

"I say the burgundy dress" I smile. "I was thinking the same thing" she chuckles.

She gets ready as we do our make up.

AT THE PARTY:

I was hanging out on the couch with Aisha,Mitch, and Hawk. I think Miguel is with Tory outside. That's what Bert told me.

MINS LATER:

I was drinking some punch when I see Sam, Robby, Demetri, chris and some other students from Miyagi-Do. Me,Aisha, Hawk and Mitch look at them, glaring. I glare at Sam. I see Miguel and Tory walk up. Tory was glaring at Sam. They look at each other.

"Let's go" I hear Sam say.

Moon then comes up to them. I see Robby looking at me, I gave him a light smile. He smiled back. "Sam!" Moon says. "I'm so glad you came! The kegs are out back, drinks are in the kitchen, and the vegan pigs in a blanket just for out of the oven" gosh moon was beautiful. "Moon, you never said anything about inviting Cobra Kai" I hear Sam say. I roll my eyes sitting back.

"Well, I figured with summer ending and school starting back up, we could stop all the fighting and be friends again"

"It's wishful thinking" I hear Sam say. I shake my head. "I'm gonna fill up my drink, be back" I say. I grab my empty cup going to the kitchen to refill my drink, I decided to just stand there for a bit.

FEW MINS LATER:

I decided to go outside to see Tory and Miguel. Tory was standing on a chair, drinking with a guy. They where having a competition.

"Drink drink drink drink drink!" Everyone cheered. I was standing next to Miguel. The guy then falls off his chair. I shake my head as Tory notices me. "Hey y/n, how about you take a drink with me" she says. "No thanks I'm good"

"Pu*sy" I hear her whisper. "What was that?" I say. Miguel then notices. "Oh nothing" she replies with a smirk. I roll my eyes.

Sam then walks in with Robby. Uh oh. I see Tory get off her chair. "Well, look who it is" Tory says to Sam. I lift my eyebrows. "I'm gonna go" I say. Miguel nods as I pass Robby and Sam going into the kitchen to get some liquor. I wanted to get wasted. I mean school started..tomorrow.

I head back into the living room to see Aisha gone. I go back to the kitchen to see her eating some chips. "Hey aishaaaa" I say a bit tipsy. I wasn't THAT tipsy.

"Are you drunk y/n?" Aisha asks laughing. I giggle. "No im fineeee! Let's go watch Sam kick Torys ass" I say. Aisha laughs. "I'm gonna stay, you should go sit with Hawk and Mitch" Aisha says walking to me to the living room. She sits me on the couch as I drink more.

"Watch her" Aisha says to hawk. He nods taking a sip of his drink. I sit back as he stares at Moon. "Hey assface, you know the best way to win a girl back? Make her want she can't have" hawk says. Mitch nods, hawk stands up walking to a girl. She had long curly hair.

"I'm pretty sure she's not gonna like hawk" I laugh. "For sure" mitch says taking a sip of his drink.

I was right, couple seconds later Hawk comes back with a mad look.

COUPLE MINS LATER:

By now Mitch was gone. Hawk was just glaring at the curly headed girl and Moon make out. I rub Hawks back. "Just move on already" I say. He angrily takes a sip of his drink. I see Demetri sit down next to hawk. I raise my eyebrow getting back up. "Cya" I say heading to the kitchen for more drinks.