Chapter 3: Meeting Everyone

Y/N POV:

We both soon get off the car. We walk inside as Miguels face lights up a bit, "my friends are over there!" He says walking towards a group of people. I follow behind him.

I see a boy with a blue Mohawk, and a beautiful girl sitting next to him. Across the blue Mohawk dude was a boy, he had a blue checkered shirt and black hair slicked a bit to the side..there was another girl next to the Blue checkered boy. She hair short hair with blonde on the top. She had glasses on.

She was on her phone, while the blue checkered boy was talking to the Mohawk dude and the girl next to the Mohawk dude was laughing.

"Hey guys!" Miguel says, as everyone looks up at us. They all quickly look at me. "Who's the chick?" The Mohawk boy says smirking. "She's pretty!" The girl next to him says.

The girl with the glasses smiled. "Oh this is my new neighbor y/n! I met her like 15 minutes ago..I just wanted to take her to one of the best restaurants to hang out in town!" He says.

I give a warm smile. "I'm Aisha, this is Demetri" The girl with the glasses says, pointing to the boy next to her. "I'm Hawk and this is my girlfriend Moon" the Mohawk boy says hugging the girl beside him. She smiles. Her smile was beautiful.

"Nice to meet you guys!" I say.

"Well 'hawks' real name is Eli" Demetri says.

I see hawk whisper something to Demetri when his smile fades away. I pull up a chair as Miguel goes somewhere else, he sat on  another table. I started to talk to them all.

LATER:

I was making a conversation with Demetri and Moon, as Hawk and Aisha walked over to Miguel. He was on his phone looking sad. I guess I'll ask him later what's up.

"I love your natural hair!" Moon says touching my hair. "While thank you!" I say. She smiles. "I-I like your hair to" Demetri speaks up..it looked like he was trying to smirk. "Thank you!"

I continue talking to the two, as Hawk and Aisha are still with Miguel.

3RD PERSON POV:

As Miguel, Aisha, and Hawk where trying to cheer Miguel up, it wouldn't budge.

"Just give Sam some time. She'll come around" Aisha says looking over to Miguel as he just stares at his drink. "Or she won't. You're the champ now, you can get any chick in the valley you want. You're like drake..enjoy it!" Hawk says smirking. "But in my opinion..you don't look to bad with that chick..y/n" Hawk continues, standing up, walking away back to the table.

"The thing is I don't wanna be drake. And y/n I just met her" Miguel mumbles to Aisha. She pats his shoulder. "Don't worry you're not drake. And maybe becoming friends with y/n will help get Sam off your mind.." Aisha says patting Miguels shoulder again.

Miguel tried to get Sam off his mind. Him and Aisha both walk back to the table to see everyone laughing and talking.

Aisha sits in her normal spot she was sitting in before. Miguel pulls up a chair next to y/n as she smiles.

Y/N POV:

I see Miguel get a peace of nachos. "Yum" he says. I giggle. "hey. What was that all about?" I whisper to Miguel so he can only hear.

"Oh nothing, he just can't get over his ex since she blocked him..we basically threw a party a couple days ago and his ex girlfriend Samantha wouldn't answer his text until she shows up at the party with Robby Keene which is the boys arm I broke and Miguel double fractured it! It was funny and badass you know. Anyways, she comes to the party with the dude and Miguel was drunk and thought she was cheating and blah blah Miguel went to hit Robby and Accidentally hit Sam and she got mad and broke up with him" Hawk says fast..but slow. I'm guessing he heard me too.