Chapter 8: Valley Fest

^ vinnie hacker-

Y/N POV:

We just got to the apartments, Sensei is going to text to the whole team to get there. I went to my apartment to see my Grandma finally home.

"Oh hey Grandma!" I say giving her a huge while she sweeps. "hola y/n! Where were you?" She asks me. "Oh uhm, Sensei Johnny took me and Miguel to eat and talk about stuff" I say. "Oh okay, well wanna watch a movie with me?" She smiles.

"Sorry Grandma...I'm going to Valley fest to promote the dojo for more students!" I say. Her smile kind of fades away. "Oh okay, I'll see you later sweetie have fun" she says a bit sad. I didn't pay attention. I kissed her for head and ran to my room.

I changed into something quick since Sensei got us some black gear. Our plan was to interrupt the Myagi-Do thing they where doing with our Cobra Kai skills because Cobra Kai never dies.

AT VALLEY FEST:

We all got into 2 lines next to each other. Me and Miguel up front and Hawk behind me. "COBRA KAI!!" Miguel yells. Then we started marching to the stage, saying "Cobra Kai!" Over and over. The crowd followed us to the stage.

SAMS POV:

I saw them chanting to the stage next to ours. I noticed this girl next to Miguel, is she new to Cobra Kai? She must be because she's with them...and they look close...

Y/N POV:

We where back stage, waiting. Someone pulled the Cobra Kai sign down. Until we marched to the stage still in the same line. I was looking around until I spot Sam, and A cute boy next to him..wait that Robby Keene I can't. "COBRA KAI!" We all yell. We start doing these moves we all practiced.

On the stage was me,hawk, Miguel and 3 of the cobra Kai students. We ended the move with a "Cobra Kai" again. It's kind of fun.

"Cobras, show them what real karate looks like!" I hear Sensei yell to us. Miguel starts to fight one of other cobra kais. The rest of us went backstage watching everything. Hawk then starts to fight someone. Then, I went against one of them as well.

I kicked them in the stomach as they went for a punch and I blocked it and twisted there arm, with them falling on the ground. Everyone cheered.

SAMS POV:

I need to find out who this girl is and now.

Y/N POV:

Me,Hawk, and Miguel where all on stage and finished kicking there asses. Me, Hawk and Miguel go back stage so Aisha can do her part.

She went blindfolded kicking 3 bored, we where holding for her. Next hawk Grabs Demetri from the crowd, I found that funny. He handed him a wooded bored. Demetri took it holding it up, Hawk jumps pushing himself up from Demetri leg, doing a super spin kicking to the bored, breaking it. I was impressed.

The crowed cheered for him. Next is my turn, lastly. Hawk, Miguel, and Bert where holding 3 boreds for me to punch. I was kind of nervous, I kind of have stage fright.

I stood there ready to punch those boreds. I looked over to Miguel. "You can do!" Miguel whispers to me. I smile and punch the boreds, starting with Miguels, hawks, and Berts. The crowed cheered for me.

Next was everyone on stage, as we threw merchandise to everyone. Shirts, hoodies etc.

Everyone cheered. We got off stage, lastly is Senseis move. "Cobras Light it up!" He yells. 3 of the students on our team that I don't even know, set on fire 3 hard bricks. I was standing with Miguel. "You see over there, that's Sam,Robby, and Daniel" he says pointing. They couldn't see us since we are in the backstage.