Chapter 13: Tinder

MIGUELS POV:

Everyone was head butting, it looked like it hurt like hell. I walk over to Sensei Lawrence. He was in the back room. "Hey, Sensei" I say. "Just tuck in your chin and aim for the nose with the crown of your head. It's not that hard" he says to me.

"No, it's not about the head butting. I think I got that down. It's about Sensei Kreese" I sigh. "What about him?" Sensei Lawrence says all eyes on me.

"I know he's your friend, so If you wanna talk..." I say. I kept hearing head butting punches from outside the door. "You don't have to worry about me. Besides you should be focused on that girlfriend of yours" he says to me. Wait how did he find out?

I smirk, "you know about that" I say.

"I'm not blind. Plus y/n told me" he says. I look down.

"Just dont get distracted. You can play hide the plantain on your own time. But in class I need you to focused" Sensei Lawrence says.

I laugh. "Yes Sensei"

"What about you? Do you have any...uh"

"Don't worry about me, all right? I do just fine" he says putting some stuff on the shelf.

I nod. "If you wanted to, I could set you up on an app, with y/n. That's how my mom found her boyfriend" I say. "Oh yeah how's that going" he replies.

"It's going well. She's had some pretty Bad luck with guys, so it's nice to see her happy" I smile. It's true.

Johnny nods, "that's good, I'm glad to hear that." He says. "So, uh... alright, so what's the deal with this app thing?" He asks me. I smirk.

I explain to him and stuff like that.

As I was gonna walk back to the main room, Sensei stops me. "What's going on with you and y/n?" He whispers to me. I gave him a confused look, what does He mean?

"Nothing, why?" He says. "Have you not noticed, she l~ uhm nevermind" Sensei says. She what? "Wait finish she what?" I asks again. I didn't know what he was gonna say. "Forget about, go finish your lesson" Sensei says. I nod and walk away

Y/N POV:

I was head butting Hawk, when he falls as I laugh. I see Miguel go up to me. "Wanna help Sensei find a date on Tinder?" Miguel asks me. I look at him like he's crazy and laugh.

"Sure, let's see how this goes..after class?" I ask. He nods.

"Speaking about class, we actually start school on Monday" he says. "I know, I have to go school shopping. I was hoping to decorate my locker" I say. He laughs. He walks back to his spot head butting a random cobra Kai. I see Tory glaring at me. I look at her shaking it off doing what I'm supposed to do.

AT THE APARTMENT:

I sat down on Johnny's couch as he gets us some drinks. "Okay, Sensei hand me your phone so I can download the app" Miguel says. "Alright" Sensei says handing Miguel the phone. I look at everything Miguel is doing.

Then Johnny sits right next to me handing me a soda. "Ok, the app is downloaded" Miguel says. I look at the phone.

"What type of woman are you looking to meet?" I ask. He looks at us like it's obvious. I look over to Miguel who might know the answer.

"Super-hot babes. Dumb question" he says. I laugh a bit. "Okay what are your likes?" I ask. "My likes?" He asks. I hum in response.

"What am I supposed to say? Long walks on the beach? I like muscle cars, martial arts and iron eagle" Sensei says.