Chapter 9: Beach Club

Y/N POV:

A girl walked in with brown hair in the top and blonde at the bottom. She had a short crop top on and a white shirt under it. We all looked at her, she was all the way in the back of the class. "Oh, you will, huh?" Sensei says. She shakes her head, "I saw your little demo at valley fest. You guys can put on a show. Can you actually fight?" She says, looking at us all.

I clenched my jaw. She looks like she's gonna cause stuff, but I'm gonna give her a chance. "That sounds like a challenge" Sensei says, now in front of her.

"I like a challenge" she replies. I raise my eyebrow.

Sensei shakes his head turning around going back to the front of the class, "Mr.Diaz! Show little miss hotshot here what cobra Kai is all about" Sensei says.

Miguel bows, as he looks at me. I shake my head. Everyone forms a circle for them 2. I stand beside Aisha and Hawk. They where both now in front of each other. Miguel sighs. "Look, are you sure that's what you wanna do~" he then gets interrupted by the girl kicking him, but he didn't fall he stumbled back.

Everyone gasped. I turn my head a bit. Miguel chuckles. "Alright, game on." He says.

That's when she was gonna punch him, as he ducks. She went for another punch as Miguel ducked again.

She went to kick him, as he backed up. "Close the gap" Miguel says.

She went to kick him again as he grabs her leg, flipping her over to the ground. Everyone gasps again.

He stands over her, she quickly gets back up on her feet. She went to punch him as he uses defense and blocks her. He went and punched her in the arm.

They kept Continuing their moves. "You're telegraphing!" Miguel says to the girl. Miguel kneels her in the stomach as she groans in pain and stumbles back onto the floor. "Only see it coming" he says.

She grabs his legs and tackles him making him fall to the ground. "Did you see that coming" she asks him in between his legs as he was on the floor.

I shake my head looking down I was jealous, hawk noticed. "You good?" He whispers to me. I nod looking back up to the 2.

He quickly switches positions with the girl, making her the one on the floor. "Maybe" he replies. "My names Miguel" he says putting his hand out. "Tory" she says. She went to grab his hand, slamming him to the ground. She had his arm on a holding position and her hand on his face squeezing it down.

He grunts. "With a Y" she says referring to her name she said earlier. Miguel Groans getting back up.

They get back into there spots. "She's good" Aisha whispers to me. I roll my eyes as we all line up.

Miguel tried to talk to me but, I didn't respond. I wasn't in the mood.

LATER:

We just finished class, as I changed into my clothes. "Bye y/n!" Hawk says heading out the door, I wave at him. I see Miguel come up to me. "Hey what's wrong?" He asks me. "Nothing Miguel, I'm just not in the mood" I say. I grab my backpack heading out the door, hitting his shoulder.

I decided to go to the minimart store next door to buy some water. I walk in to see Aisha, and the girl Tory was in there as well. "Hey Aisha!" I say. She waves to me. "What are you getting?" I ask her.

"A snack, I'm pretty hungry" she says. I laugh. She then goes on her phone. "Ugh" she says. I raise my eyebrow. "Let me guess, di*k pic?" Tory says walking by us. Aisha chuckles as I look at her.

"No..my mom wants me to go the beach club with her" Aisha says sighing. "Sounds cool" I say. "Oh my god, sounds so miserable" Tory sarcastically says. I laugh a bit, as Tory looks at me and smirks. "No. It's just...this girl Sams probably gonna be there. Y/n knows her, but she and I, Sam, are not on good terms" Aisha says looking at me then back to Tory.