Chapter 4: Cobra Kai

Y/N POV, 1:30 PM:

I just got out the shower and put on a decent outfit for today.

I straightened my hair

I straightened my hair. That's when I remembered that today I go to the Dojo with Miguel. I'm actually really excited.

I walk out of my room to see everything put and set so the house was complete. "Grandma you did this all by yourself?" I ask my grandma as she waters her planets. "Yeah I got bored so why not" She says. I smile. "Did you eat lunch?" She asks me kissing my cheek.

"Not yet but I will soon..also the neighbor next door Miguel..he invited me to go to his karate class in a couple of minutes, can I go?" I ask my Grandma.

"Of course, you can't take my car because I'm gonna go grocery shopping" she says. "It's okay I'm taking a scooter" I smirk. Thats when I get a text from Miguel.

"Bye grandma!" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek

"Bye grandma!" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Bye baby" she reply's. I walk out with my phone in my hand, putting it in my pocket.

I see Hawk and Miguel on a cool Electric scooter. "Rade" I say. They both look up from talking looking at me. "Woah" Hawk says looking at me, I chuckle.

"You look~" Miguel says but then gets cut off. I wonder what he was gonna say. "Let's get going" Hawk says. We agree getting on the scooters

AT THE DOJO:

I followed them on the scooter when we arrived at this Minimart. There was a place at the minimart called Cobra Kai and it looks like we are heading there.

Then we arrive on our scooters parking them.

"Alright so I get my license next week" Hawk says to me and Miguel. I was looking at both of them, walking. Miguel Hums in response. "Cool" I say.

"My moms gonna give me her Sentra. I think I'll put a blue racing stripe down the middle, hood to tail!" He finishes showing it with his hands. Me and Miguel look at him smirking.