Chapter 30: Argument

^^^ she's so hot

Y/N POV:

I stop and freeze. I couldn't breath. This is my first time seeing her, from the school fight. It felt like everything was in slow motion.

Sam goes up to me, beside me.

We hid behind a box, Sam was breathing heavy. "Show yourself, Lawrence..go ahead you too LaRusso!" Tory yells a bit. How does she know about my last name.

Me and Sam look at each other. I couldn't breath. Then the clip when Tory scratched me in my arm played.

3RD PERSON POV:

Sam also couldn't breath. She thought about when Tory pushed her down the stairs. "Sam! Y/n!" Both girls hear Chris yell. They look over to see one of the cobra kais having him in a headlock, and Mitch kicked him in the stomach as Chris stumbles back.

Y/N POV:

They then punch Chris in the face and kick him.

He laid there on the floor, as they where kicking him. I was holding my chest. I see Sams eyes get watery.

We both look over to Hawk and Demetri. I know that isn't gonna end well.

I see Demetri now pinned on the floor. Hawk was holding his arm up. Everyone was now there, the cobra kais. "No! Please stop! Eli stop! Stop!" Demetri yells. He was scared for his life. "It's me!" He yells. He was gonna break his arm. "I can't watch this!" Sam whispers to me. She looks away. "Dont do it! No! Help me!" I hear Demetri yell. "Do it!" Tory yells.

"Finish him!"

"He deserves it!"

"Do it hawk!"

"No. It's fine! I'll go!" Demetri yells.

Me and Sam where shaking. I couldn't breath, I couldn't move. What's happening?

"Hawk! Finish him!"

That's when Hawk slams his arm, breaking it. Demetri yells.

My eyes widen, breathing really heavy. My eyes got watery. Holy-

Sam starts to cry. "Damn it!" Demetri cries in pain. Everyone yells Happy. "Pussy" Tory whispers. I see Hawk staring at Demetri as they all congratulate Hawk.

They all started to walk away has Demetri was there on the floor in pain. Hawk stands there looking at Demetri as his face goes soft. "This isn't over, Lawrence!" I hear Tory yell. Demetri was screaming in pain. Me and Sam where sobbing like crazy.

Once they all left, we ran to Demetri. "We need to take him to the hospital!" Chris yells.

THERE:

I ended up driving them to the hospital. I couldn't go in, I drove back home.

15 MINS LATER:

Once I got there, I was hoping, my dad wasn't here. Which he wasn't. He must be hanging out with Miguel.

I sat on the couch crying. Why didn't I help Demetri?!