Chapter 5: Kreese?

Y/N POV:

I wake from the smell of pancakes.

I make my bed heading to the kitchen to see my Grandma cooking. I sit down. "Morning grandma!" I say. "Good morning sweetheart! I have news" she says setting down the plate in front of me with pancakes.

She sits in front of me. "What's the news?" I ask her. "Well, I found a new job! And I'll be starting tomorrow" my grandma says. I smile brightly. "Really congratulations!" I say. "I also put you into a school, called west valley high. But since it's summer you don't start until September" she says.

"Oh yeah my new friends go there, can't wait" I say. "What are your plans for today?" My Grandma asks me. "Most likely go to the dojo! I forgot to tell you, they let me in the team and said I was Cobra Kai material. I wasn't planning on sighing up but I just got in. It's called Cobra Kai" I say to my Grandma.

"That's nice" she says drinking her juice.

"Well, I'm gonna go to the stores to buy some stuff for the house so I'll see you soon sweetheart!" My grandma says getting up from the table, "okay bye Grandma!"

And with that she left, in her car. I finish up my breakfast. I decided to text Aisha if she wants to come over for a bit since it's 11 am and we have to be at the dojo by 2, so maybe we can spend time together.

I send her my address

I send her my address. I decided to brush my teeth and take a shower.

MINS LATER:

I wore this

With my hair straighten!

I sit down on the couch turning the tv on, until I hear a knock at the door. Must be Aisha.

I get up opening the door. "hey Aisha!" I say letting her in, she had a backpack on.

"hi!"

"We should do facepasks!" I say. "Oh my gosh yes!" She agrees.

                                       Instagram: