Chapter 7: Robby Keene?

Y/N POV:

I was currently at the beach with Demetri, Moon,Hawk, and Bert. Miguel should be coming soon. Moon gave me a ride.

Me,Moon, and Bert where watching Demetri and Hawk play volleyball.

"You guys suck!" I yell. "You wish!" Hawk replies, me and Moon laugh. Demetri went to hit the ball back to Hawks side when he misses and it hits the net.

"Uh..Mulligan, send it back" Demetri says sighing. "There's no mulligans in volleyball" Hawk answers, Demetri scoffs, "says you...water break!" Demetri says walking away to getting his towel.

"Idiot" I whisper. I hear Moon laugh. I love Demetri don't get me wrong but he can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.

"Cobra Kai? You guys won that karate tournament, right?" A random girl asks Demetri. He had a cobra Kai towel. "Uhm..The all valley? The rumble in reseda? Yes, uh..we certainly did." Demetri says to the girls a bit nervous. I see Hawks face confused.

I chuckle. "Cool! We're gonna go for a swim, but maybe play with you later?" The same girls asks. "Pffft...mos def Uh, that means most definitely" Demetri says leaning on the volleyball net.

The girls laugh and walk away waving. Me and Moon go up to Demetri. "Look at you, player" Moon says giggling, I laugh. "I'll be right back" Moon says to me, I smile and Nod. Gosh she's so perfect, might have to steal her away from hawk HAHAH

I go walk over to hawk. "It'd be nice if you earned the Cobra Kai credit, you're so happy to take" Hawk says. "When are you ever gonna sign up?" I butt in. Hawk and Demetri look at me.

"I don't know. I'm kind of enjoying the gain without the pain" Demetri says. I shake my head.

"Hawk, Y/n" We hear, we both look over to see Miguel with his towel on his shoulder. "Hey, there's the man" hawk says. "Hi!" I say. Miguel comes up to us dabbing up Hawk and side hugging me. "What's up" miguel says in a low tone.

"No. No more of this, look, it's a beautiful day out. The beach is packed with babes. No more sulking about Sam" hawk says looking at Miguels bummed expression. The name Sam gets to me. Is Miguel STILL obsessing over Sam?! Can you just move on!

"I'm not sulking about Sam..it's about Sensei" Miguel says, glaring at me. I knew exactly what he was gonna say. Last night, we saw Robby Keene on Senesis fridge. We both made theories before I went back to my apartment last night. Miguel also told me about the whole Robby Keene thing you know.

"Is this about his rap sheet? My parents read it online. I think it makes him more badass." Hawk says, I laughed.

"It's about him and Robby Keene" Miggy says, I glup. Hawk scrunches up his face a bit.

Miguel started to explain about last night and what we saw. "No way" Hawk says, as we all where now sitting on the sand..just us.

"Let's just Stop thinking about it until later, when we go to the dojo" I say to them both. "Good idea, I'm gonna go swim with Moon, peace lover boy and lover girl" Hawk says getting up from the Sand leaving.

Me and Miguel looked at eachother realizing what Hawk just called us. We both slowly look back to the water. The silence was awkward. "Sooo I like your bathing suit!" Miguel speaks up. I look over to him and smile. "Thank you Miguel" I say. He looks over to me. We stare into each others eyes, getting a bit closer.

That's when a dodge ball hits Miguels head. I started to laugh, only to realize it was Bert who threw it. "OW!" Miguel yells getting up from the sand, he started to chase Bert as I was dying of laughter.