Chapter 28: Soccer game

Y/N POV:

It's the same day, and for PE we have a Soccer game to play.

We all had our gear. I was wearing my hair in a pony tail , and blue shorts with our school shirt on, with cleets.

I was sitting next to Demetri on the bench since he's on our team. Sam was fixing her shoes. "These gym shorts pinch me in all the wrong places" he says. I shake my head. "Come on. Have a little school sprit" Sam says. I laugh a bit. "Right Demetri, you got this" I smile.

"Oh, yeah. Go mountain lions roar!" He sarcastically says. He's the most sarcastic person, I have ever met.

That's when our eyes meet Hawks team. Some of the Cobra Kais where in it too. They where wearing the same thing as us, but red.

"I wish we could do something about those cretins" Demetri says, a bit angry. "We can" I say. "How?" Sam asks. "Counselor Blatt will give us detention just for breathing near them" Demetri says. I look back at him.

"I dont see her anywhere, do you?" I ask the 2.

Everyone on our team pays attention to me. "Besides, what's a soccer game without a little physical contact?" Sam speaks up. She knows what I'm talking about.

We look at each other and smirk. "They think we're doormats. Let's prove em wrong" I say, crossing my arms smirking. (BYE ASF BECAUSE IN MY IMAGINATION IM IN COBRA KAI STILL, NOT HANGING OUT WITH THE MIYAGI DOS- IM AGAINST THEM IN MY IMAGINATION, BUT FOR THIS STORY I CANT BE APART OF COBRA KAI CUZ MIGGY WILL HATE US)

I see Demetri smirk.

MINS LATER:

We where now on the field starting the game. "AND START!" The couch yells blowing the whistle.

Red head, passes the ball to me as everyone chases after me. That's when one of the Cobra kais went to get the ball from me, as I jump on top of them and stepping onto them.

Right now Hawk had the ball, he kicks it into the net.

"YEAH!" He yells. I see him push one of our teammates. I roll my eyes.

3RD PERSON POV:

They hear the whistle. "Take it easy on the physical contact!" The coach Yells.

Demetri was now running next to Hawk. "She loved you, you know" Demetri says, talking about Moon. "Why'd you say?!" Hawk asks sternly. They where looking at each other. "Oh, yeah she told me" says the black haired boy.

"Man, you had a good thing going with the hottest girl in school, and you ruined it by becoming a loser!" Demetri says.

He pushes hawk dropping down to the floor, and kicking him from the ankle, making hawk fly to the ground.

The whistle blows again. "Hey!"

"I guess that's why the Europeans call it football" Demetri says, then running away from hawk on the floor.

Hawk gets back up, "Get him!" One of the cobra kais say. "No, wait!" Hawk says pushing him back from attacking Demetri. "Remember what Sensei said. Fight smart" he says referring to Kreese.

Now the ball was getting thrown when Demetri was gonna get it but hawk headsmashes Demetri, and head smashing the ball away.

Now it was hawk with the ball, he kicks it to one of the blue team guys making them fall to the ground. The whistle blows again. "Stop!"

Y/N now had the ball, making 2 cobras chase her after the ball, she tricks them, making them both hit each other. She then smirks passing the ball to Demetri.