Chapter 24: Hes Awake

3RD PERSON POV:

On the other hand, Miguels mom was currently showing Miguel all the things his friends got him.

"And this is from your pale friend. Demetri, is it?" Carmen asks her tired son Miguel. "He said the plastic isn't UV resistant so don't leave it near the window" Carmen says pointing the the magazine Demetri got Miguel. "Ok" Miguel replies quietly.

"Oh and..here's a box..y/n dropped it off a couple days ago..do you remember?" Carmen asks. Miguel looks at the box. "Do you remember anything she told you?" Carmen asks Miguel. "Uhm no" he lies. In fact..he remembered every single thing y/n told him when he was in his Coma, that's mostly what he thought about. Remember, he can hear everything people say but just can't move or talk.

"Oh...I don't know if you wanna open the box now or later" she says putting the box back on the counter. "Oh! And that basket is from the LaRussos" she smiles.

Miguel exhales heavily. "Ooh~" Miguel says.

"No, no no no don't...what is it, Miggy? What do you need?" Carmen asks worried. He struggles to talk a bit.

"Water?" She guesses. "Where is Sensei and y/n?" He asks. Carmen sighs.

Meanwhile, Daniel and Johnny where in Daniels car, trying to find Robby.

Johnny wakes up from his nap. "Hey. Got you a juice" Daniel says driving, he hands Johnny a juice. It was green. "Advil's in the glove compartment"

Johnny examines the juice. "Looks like sewage" he sighs. "Suck it up. If we find Robby you might want to be awake" Daniel says looking over to Johnny then back at the road.

"Well, drive faster then. Feels like I'm in a rocking chair" Johnny says taking the pills with the juice.

Daniel gives him a sarcastic smile. Johnny groans after tasting the juice. He clips the button turning on the radio. It started to play some rock music.

He increases the volume. "Knock it off" Daniel says turning off the music. "We're on a mission" Daniel says sitting up a bit. "What are we supposed to do, drive all day looking for a van?" Johnny asks. "No, but hopefully our mutual friend can point us in the right direction" Daniel saying parking the car.

Johnny puts the window down seeing people meditate outside of a house. "What the..."

They come to a stop. "Here to ask Robbys mom some questions" Daniel says.They get off the car heading inside. Johnny looks around confused, it looked amazing and alive...but it wasn't badass enough for Johnny.

"This is what rehabs like?" John asks. Daniel turns a bit facing Johnny. "This is one of the best facilities in the country"

The enter. It was nice and warm. 2 girls pass by as Johnny smirks. "Hey" Johnny says to the girls. They ignore him, as Johnny stares at them. "Focus, will ya? We're here on business, not pleasure" Daniel say.

A lady with short hair  comes up to the 2 men. "Welcome to Malibu canyon recovery" she says.

She looks over to Johnny. "You're doing a very brave thing" she says to Johnny.

Daniel looks between the 2. "What?" Johnny says confused. Looking at the cuts and bruises, the lady thought Johnny was here for rehab. He didn't look pleasing. "No, I'm not checking in. I'm no quitter" Johnny says.

"I understand..it can be hard at first" she says. She then looks over to Daniel. "Dont worry, he'll get used to it." She says. Daniel chuckles. "I'm sure he will"

Meanwhile, let's check up on Cobra Kai. Shall we? (Not me breaking the 4th wall)

Kreese was in his..new office. He just finished a lesson after kicking a lot of people off the team. He lost a lot of recruits. They where too.. pu*sy for him. He sees Hawk walk in. "Are you sad to see your little friends go?" Kreese says looking up to Hawk. "Uh...no, Sensei" he lied, he was.