Chapter 20:  adoption.

Y/N POV:

I just entered the apartment, with my dad following behind me. "Start packing" he says. I roll my eyes heading to my room. I change out of my clothes into something comfortable.

I started packing my clothes, into some suite cases.

I then came across my posters. I started to take them down with anger.

Then I came across my picture wall. I saw a picture of me and my grandma. I was holding it, crying.

I regret not hanging out with her all those times I was doing Karate. I'm the reason my Grandma died. If it wasn't for me kissing Miguel, my grandma wouldn't have to drive back from a hospital, Miguel wouldn't fall off the railing, Aisha would still be here,  my first day of school would of went good, Robby wouldn't run away, Sensei wouldn't go to jail, Samantha wouldn't been crying herself to sleep every night, my dad wouldn't of been back.

Everything was my fault. I wipe my tears, putting my stuff in some boxes.

I look at the time, 6:45 pm. I sigh.

I lay on my bed...overthinking...then drifted off to sleep.

NEXT DAY:

I woke up to arguing. I quickly get off my bed, it was 2 pm. I over slept...

I leave my room to see Sensei Lawrence and my dad arguing.

"NO! SHES GONNA STAY HERE!" I see Sensei Lawrence yell at my dad. "WHERE TAKING THIS TO COURT, TODAY!" My dad yells back. I glup.

I see my dad coming to my room as I quickly run back to my bed. "Get ready" he says to me harshly.

I grab a hoodie putting it on.

I walk out of my room, to see Johnny and My dad.

That's when cops burst threw the door. They spot my dad Grabbing him. "HEY LET GO OF ME!" My dad yells.

I run to Sensei Lawrence, he had papers in his hands. "Where are you taking him?!" I ask the cops. "To jail of course! This man, He escaped from a mental hospital! We are taking him back, I'm surprise he made it all the way to LA" one of the cops say.

They push him threw the door. Next thing I know he's gone. "What just happened?!" I said

"I don't- even know. I came in here to tell your dad, to let you stay. I know you don't wanna be with him y/n" Sensei says. I look down. "Yeah I really don't. He did me bad."

"I have a huge question for you." Sensei says sitting at the table. I sit across from him.

"I know your Grandma...is Gone and your mom and dad. I really felt bad. I know I'm not a good father figure, but I try. This question I'm gonna ask you is serious" he says. I glup, the thought of everyone in my family gone.

"Would you like to be adopted..by me?" He says.

I look at him. "W-what?" I say. My eyes started to get watery.

"Would you like me to be..your knew dad?" He asks me.

I smile. I cried, happy tears. "yes!" I say. "Are you positive..there might be our ups and down but trust me we will get threw it" he says. I nod. "Okay, I signed the papers, all you have to do is sign right here...and you're officially my daughter. We just have to turn it in to the department and that's that. I knew you would say yes" he says.

I smile. "Great!"

I begin to sign the papers, I was really happy. "I have an extra room in my apartment, so I'll start moving your stuff there" he says. I smile and nod. 

"I have to give the papers to my friend...he will return them to the department and i will officially be your dad. Now I don't want you staying here alone so I'll start moving your stuff now"

LATER:

I helped Johnny, well my new dad, to move all of the stuff to my room. "Okay kid, are you ready for the first day back at school?" He asks me. I nod. "I uhm, went to your school and grabbed your backpack" he says.

I laugh. "Thank you...but what are we gonna do with the apartment?" I ask him, referring to the apartment where me and my grandma lived. "Well, ether sell it...or not" he says. I nod.

I then get a call from Sam. "Uhm..let me take this" I say. He nods, I walk to my new room.

"Hello?" I say answering the call. "hey! So do you want me to pick you up for school tomorrow?" She asks me. "Yeah uhm of course" I smile. "Cool" she says.

"I have news! It all happened so fast. Okay so, as you know i was with my dad, next day I wake up it's like 2 which was today, I here Sensei Lawrence and my dad..arguing, then police come in grabbing him saying he escapes from Mental hospital, next thing I know he's gone then Johnny asks me to be his daughter and I said yes and I signed papers then we moved all my stuff from the apartment to Johnny's so, now I live with him and he's my new dad" I say fast.

"Woah slow your roll...your knew name is y/n Lawrence?!" She says. I laugh. "Pretty much" I say. She giggles. "Well I'm glad your crazy dads gone and you're adopted by someone a bit better..." she says. I smile threw the phone line.

"It's 6, I have to go eat dinner now...I'll see you tomorrow" she says. "Sounds good...bye" I say. We hang up.

I walk out of my room to see Johnny..well dad sitting on the couch. "So what are we eating for dinner....Dad" I say. His head shoots up to me. "D-dad?" He says. "Sorry if you don't want me calling you that yet~"

"No it's fine..I like it. How about we order some pizza?" He says. I nod and smile.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter...I literally am rushing things, I'm trying not to

I literally am rushing things, I'm trying not to