🧟‍♂️Part 1🧟‍

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Jeon Yeonji•
I get up from my bed and rub my eyes. *sigh* today's gonna be hell. I drag my feet downstairs without fixing my hair and clothes. I probably look like a zombie. When I step in the living room I see my older brothers Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jiwoon shouting at each other because of the video game that they're playing.

"JUNGKOOK YOU PUNK, YOU LET THEM KILLED YOU, NOW I'M GOING TO DIE NEXT AND WE'LL LOSE AGAIN"

"EXCUSE ME, I DIDN'T KNOW SOMEONE WAS BEHIND ME"

"YOU'RE TOO CARELESS"
They continue bickering until I shut them up. Well Mom is always the one who shut them up but she's at work with Dad so I'm the one who have to shut them up today.

"THAT'S ENOUGH"
They immediately turn their heads to me and laugh while rolling at the floor.

"What the hell is so funny?"

"Y-You y-you-"

"Whatever laugh until you die idiots"
I leave them there and go back to my room to take a shower. I take my clothes off and step inside the shower. Once I was done I wrap the robe around my body and got out of the shower. I go to my closet and get my uniform and wear it. I get downstairs to see my brothers already fully change. How the hell did they change so fast? It took me 5 minutes to change into my uniform and I think 10 minutes or more than 10 minutes inside the bathroom showering.

"How in the world did you guys change so fast?"

"Because girls are so slow while boys are fast"
Jungkook nod at Jiwoon's word.

"Well I don't care, we have to get going or else we're going to be late"

"Right, let's go"
When we were already outside I lock the front door and we keep going.