🧟‍♂️Part 40🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Author•
2 days later•
Today is the day that all of them will finally escape from this zombie apocalypse. The sound of the helicopter's can be heard from afar. All Yeonji could feel is happiness, sadness and worry. Happiness is because they all are gonna live a normal life again. Sadness is because their Dad is going to leave the 3 of them. And worry because of the zombies. Helicopter sounds are kinda loud and that will attract the zombies. She hope that everything will be okay.

She's glad that their Dad is still alive. Maybe he can still be with them if he can get some treatments on America. Maybe he can still attend Yeonji's wedding or her two brother's wedding. Maybe he can still hold his soon to be grandchildren's.

"Only 6 people can fit on one helicopter so Yeonji, Mr. Jeon, Tina, Jungkook, Jin hyung and Hoseok will be on the first helicopter. Taehyung, Jiye, Jimin, Yoongi hyung, Lucas, Soojin-

"I will not leave you hyung"

"-okay" Namjoon continues to call everyone's name until all of you knows where you will ride. You only get to know that you'll are 36 in total so 6 helicopter's are coming.

"Uh Namjoon, how can we go to the helicopter?" Yeonji asked.

"They're gonna bring down a ladder so I suggest all of you to hold on tightly on the ladder"

"Namjoon, what about the zombies? The helicopter's will attract them"

"That's why we need to hurry up before they can get inside" Yeonji nodded and just in time a ladder came down.

"Guess this is it, just don't look down and continue climbing"

"I'll go first" Jin volunteered. When he managed to climb up safely, Hoseok climb up next. Jin helped him when he's already near the helicopter.

"Who's gonna hold Seon?"

"Me" Jungkook said and grabbed Seon from his sister. Yeonji started to climb up and she kinda looked down and see hundreds of zombies trying to climb up and some of them are already banging the hospital doors. She looks up and hurriedly get inside the helicopter while breathing heavily.

"You okay Yeonji?"

"I'm okay just scared"

"Don't be" She just nodded and waited for Jungkook, Seon and her Dad to get inside the helicopter. After some minutes, her Dad came and keeps coughing. Yeonji got a little worried and immediately asks her Dad if he's okay.

"I'm okay but I think the time is coming" She felt herself tearing up.

"Dad, just please hold on. The doctors can heal you and you can still be with us so please just hold on"

"I'm sorry Yeonji but the doctors can't heal me"

"Please don't say that"

"I'm sorry" She hugs her Dad and pulled away. Jungkook and Seon finally came and the helicopter flew away. The helicopter can't fly for 13 or 14 hours so they don't really know how can they all make it to America. While Yeonji was deep in thoughts, a loud crash was heard from behind them that made her all turned around and tried to see what happened. A smoke was coming out from one of the buildings. She mentally prayed that none of her family and friends are hurt. She closed her eyes and she didn't knew that she fell asleep.
____________________________________
5 hours later•
Yeonji woke up inside a room and the sound of the waves can be heard outside. She immediately sat up and look around the room. The room is small but really nice. She carefully stood up from the bed and opened the door. The boys were already outside her room and Jungkook's hand stopped midway when the door got opened. All of them wear a sad faces.

"Oh you're already awake, Dad wants to see you before he leaves" Yeonji sadly nodded and stepped outside the room. She silently cried while walking behind them which Yoongi noticed. He stopped and waited for her as he walked beside her.

"I'm not really good at comforting someone but I just wanted to say, be strong. We also lost both of our parents but we knows that they're always watching us. We're all here for you" She send him a small smile and muttered a small 'thank you'. They stopped in front of a room and each one of them sends her and Jungkook a smile. Jungkook was the one who opened the door as Yeonji took a deep breath and walk inside. She saw Jiwoon crying on Tina's shoulder as she keeps rubbing his back.

"Dad" Jungkook sat in front of their Dad while Yeonji stood beside him.

"I'm sorry if I'm already leaving you three, I know that I'm not a perfect Dad to the three of you and I'm sorry for that" They couldn't stop crying as they look at their Dad. He looks so tired but atleast he's not in pain anymore when he's already up there with their Mom.

"Don't say that Dad, you're the perfect Dad we ever had. I just wish you could attend our weddings and hold your soon to be grandchildren's" Their Dad shows his bunny smile one last time to them.

"Don't worry, I'll surely attend all of your weddings and see my grandchildren's but just can't hold them. Remember, me and your Mom will always be on your side but you can't just see us"

"I think it's finally the time, your Mom must be waiting for me up there"

"We love you Dad" The three of them said.

"I love you too Jiwoon, Jungkook and Yeonji. Jiwoon, please look after your brother and sister and of course you're girlfriend. Jungkook, go find a girl you truly loves and stop being a playboy. I hate playboys. Yeonji, I want you to date when you're already 21 years old and marry when you're already 27 years old. Understood?"

"Yes Dad" The three of them said at the same time.

"Alright, now come and give me a hug. I want to hug the three of you before I'm finally gone" The three of them immediately hugs their Dad and still didn't let go. Their Dad chuckles.

"Time to let go kiddos" They all pulled away and look at their Dad's handsome face.

"I already talked to your soon to be girlfriend's and Yeonji's soon to be boyfriend's. Be strong and don't be sad" He sends them his one last bunny smile before he finally closes his eyes forever. He's gone. Their Dad is gone. Jungkook and Jiwoon hugs their little sister as the three of them cried in each other's embrace. Yeonji felt dizzy and she passed out on Jiwoon and Jungkook's arms.

"Rest well Sis"

{A/n}: This is probably the longest chapter I ever wrote. 2 chapters left. I kinda cried while writing this chapter 😅. Sorry for the bad grammars.