🧟‍♂️Part 33🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Jeon Yeonji•
"We're okay but who are you?" Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok immediately came in front of us.

"I won't hurt you all, I'm Choi Soojin and that guy behind me is Han Lucas" We started to introduce ourselves until it's my turn.

"I'm Jeon Yeonji, sister of Jeon Jungkook. By the way, thank you for saving us. I thought we all are gonna die" Soojin let out a deep chuckle but not as deep as Taehyung before scratching his nape.

"I can't just let you all die" We thank him again until Lucas called him. They talk for awhile before Soojin came back to us.

"We decided to take you all with us and treat some of you" We followed him as he leads us to their camp. We stop in front of an abandoned hospital which looks very scary. I don't know if it's safe inside but let's hope it is.

"There are other humans inside of the hospital and no zombies left" He led us to the entrance and for sometime the door opened and we got inside. The hospital still looks new but there are bloods and scattered things everywhere. The people's inside stared at us which makes us slightly uncomfortable but some of them send us a small smile. Soojin led us to the second floor which I assumed is where people sleeps inside the hospital rooms. We stopped in front of a hospital room which have a number '241'. He opened the door and told some of us to get inside and take a rest while the rest of us go on the other room just beside this room.
____________________________________
Jungkook, Jin Oppa, Ellah, Jenny Eonnie and Hoseok is in the room '241' while me, Taehyung, Jimin, Jiji and Seon is in the room '242'. Soojin went to the ground floor because he have things to do and he said he's waiting for someone.

Right now we're taking a rest. Taehyung and Jimin are sharing the bed while Jiji and Seon shared the other one. You're maybe wondering where I'm going to sleep, right? Well, I'm going to sleep on the floor which is okay with me since I keep sleeping on the floor when I was a kid so I'm comfortable with it. Jenny Eonnie and Ellah got treated by Jin Oppa since he knew how to do it.

Jiji, Seon, Jimin and Taehyung is already fast asleep because they're tired and I'm tired too so I'm going to sleep now.
____________________________________
I woke up and it's already like 7: 30 pm cause it's already dark outside. My body is not aching anymore cause I got enough rest after running for too long. The three is already awake and surprisingly, Seon is awake too. Jiji is feeding her with a baby bottle filled with milk. I don't know where they get that but let's ask them later.

"Oh Yeonji, you're already awake?" I slightly looked up since I was looking at Jiji and Seon before someone called me.

"Yes Taehyung" His hair is slightly damp which I assumed is that he took a shower. He looks hot right now and at the same time cute. I quickly looked away so he can't see my now red face.

"Soojin hyung told us earlier that somebody will send us our food here and also, you have clothes there at the chair so you can take a shower but since it's already night, you can take a shower tomorrow morning" I nodded and put Seon on my arms before getting out of the room as I wanted to see if everything is alright on the other room. I knocked on the door and it was immediately opened by Jin Oppa who's hair is still messy.

"Hey Yeonji, sorry about my look. My hair is still messy because I just woke up. Come in" He smiles which I returned back. When he noticed Seon on my arms, he gently takes her and put her in his arms. Jungkook is nowhere to be found, Jenny Eonnie is awake and is sitting on the bed while Ellah is still sleeping. Suddenly the door behind us got open by none other than Jungkook who's munching a food and he still didn't notice us. I cleared my throat and he finally see us.

"Hey sis, what are you doing here?" He continues to eat without caring how much noise he's creating right now.

"Just wanted to see if everything is okay here"

"So far so good but Hoseok hyung is snoring loudly and the worst thing is I'm sharing my bed with him"

"Yah" I didn't notice that Hoseok is behind Jungkook until he pinched Jungkook's arms causing Jungkook to drop his food.

"Hyung, you made me drop my food"

"Not my fault but don't worry, I saw about 4  people heading this way. I think they'll send us food"

"Is that so? Then I should head back to my room" I was going to grab Seon from Jin Oppa but he didn't let me.

"Can Seon stay here tonight?"

"Sure but take care of her"

"Of course"

I bid my goodbyes to them even to Jenny Eonnie before heading back to our room. Few minutes later, we heard a knock and Jimin is the one who answered it because he's near the door.

"Uh can I help you?"

"You're foods are here" We heard a voice of a girl which is really familiar to me at the other side of the room.

"Tina!?"